Meengla
Elite Member
Personally know people who were detained, stripped naked and tortured and humiliated after the Iran war just because they were shias, even though they didn't even use social media, avoided shia gatherings etc.
When in August 2025 I stayed in a Skardu hotel, the chef was a Shia. Financially hurting and his biggest hope was to make it to Dubai and he was getting close to that--he had been there before. Now he is telling me that Dubai is offlimits to him; don't know sectarian reasons or not. I have promised to help him when I am able to. Sectarian or not, in many countries lots of people's livelihood, even survival is dependent upon going to the GCC countries for work. The sooner this conflict ends the better.
Coming back to the topic, Pakistani media is discussing the Israeli lobbies and Netanyahu has inserted the new Trump demand for some Muslim countries to join the Abrahamic Accord as part of any Deal ending this conflict. Netanyahu is not going to let the chance to cause strife and grab land because he knows this is last chance.






