Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Abdollahi and Heydari are not 'hardliners' they are just competent and senior guys with a lot of experience. Vahidi and Izadi are hardline but head of IRGC is usually like that.Reading a lot of chatter about the new appointments signal a more aggressive posture. How do you read these moves by tehran?
I won't disagree.Unless I start seeing 100 plus ships going through instead of 10 or less it’s still closed
Take It easy.Iran has attacked at least 2 helicopters in the preceding months. However, it seems now Iran is too scared off causing US casualties and reigniting the hot phase of the war.
Back to the disastrous Khamenai policy of “Strategic Patience” that caused Iran to lose so much influential gains and built up deterrence the last 15 years.
Imagine the extent of Trump's fear and humiliation.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing I’m giving the benefit of the doubt it was an accidental thumbs downLOL.......I get a "thumbs down" for posting the truth.
Awesome.
Аll old missiles' warheads will be upgraded up to Fattah 1 level