Trump talks to Putin, then announces diesel deal with Russia, in sharp reversal of US policy

Nobody gives a hoot about laws in the US. Even murderers get off scotch free in Democrat states.


What does this have anything to do with anything you said?

And it wasn't me who said the US should transfer PAC-3 to Russia; that's not my pipedream.
 
The problem is, Ukraine doesn't care about this because the US and Trump have sent them nothing since 2024......They will still keep bombing them......

This would work if the US is dangling anything in front of Ukraine. As I said before, Zelenskyy can just say screw you to Trump, and Trump can't do anything about it. I mean what could Trump do? Not sending them stuff they aren't sending anyway?

And 300,000 tons probably will last the US 20 hours.......That is, if the Russians can ship that amount to the US to begin with,


Trump Will include US stopping giving targeting information, and pressing Europe to also stop giving targeting information to Zelenskyy militarily.
 
Trump Will include US stopping giving targeting information, and pressing Europe to also stop giving targeting information to Zelenskyy militarily.
As far as I know, the US stopped giving tactical targeting information to Ukraine since Jan 2025. All Strategic information now, such as hard targets, which doesn't mean much, as Ukraine already knows where that information was. There were no US Rivet Joint flying in the Black Sea for a while now. It flew by the RAF now

As for whether or not Trump can press Europe, well, that remains to be seen.........I mean, with his outburst on Europe and NATO?
 
The "Arms Export Control Act" means shit. I am shocked you think it means anything. The USA has provided weapons to Israel to conduct an actual genocide against its own laws. The USA knows that Israel has nuclear weapons but wilfully ignores that fact so that can "ignore it's own laws" to not enforce them against Israel.

How many it's own laws, processes and controls does the USA ignore for Israel?

I could go on.

Lets not talk about "USA Laws" having any level of sanctity, they don't. They are "optional" as is every law out in the world to the US Administration and can be ignored at will when not convenient.

The USA is currently in the middle of a war with Iran, without congressional approval...

These things can be ignored, regardless of "USA Law" ..



This Trumps agreement with Putin to supply Russian diesel fuel to the United States may directly contradict law!

I believe it was in April 2022, I did some digging up, congress passed a law banning imports of Russian Energy , and Diesel is subject to that ban .. 😊

I’m not expert of United States laws

Does this mean president of United States has the right to lift it only under a few conditions?

Or Congress is spineless …
 
I'm Chinese and Russia is the country most liked by Chinese. Russians are honest. Americans are liars. Americans only care about their own interests. Americans do not respect anyone.
I'm sorry what did you just say? Russians are honest? 🤣

You and your other fellow Chinese hyper-nationalists here would never admit it out loud, but there is deep distrust between the Russians and the Chinese

They only act as one because of their hatred for America. The enemy of my enemy is my friend sort of thing
 
Last edited:
Why would Russia need F-22 when Russia can get J-36 which are way better?

The f22 raptor is decades old and still the most lethal stealth air superiority fighter on Earth.

You hate America so of course you would never admit that.
 
The f22 raptor is decades old and still the most lethal stealth air superiority fighter on Earth.

You hate America so of course you would never admit that.


How do you know that?

I think WS-15 powered J-20 is more likely superior but I cannot know for sure.
 
How do you know that?

I think WS-15 powered J-15 is more likely superior but I cannot know for sure.
Well tell me then? At this moment, What is superior to the F-22 raptor? Let's be unbiased now do not let any bias get in the way.
 
By most military analysts . The Chinese J20 is superior to the Raptor F-22.
And many analysts still think the F-22 raptor is still the superior.

With j20 right behind. Also good to remember that the f22 I believe took its first flight in 1997.

I mean how long ago was that?
 
Well tell me then? At this moment, What is superior to the F-22 raptor? Let's be unbiased now do not let any bias get in the way.


I edited to mean J-20 of course.

1. Better radars and electronics.
2. Superior T/W ratio with new WS-15 engines
3. Longer range missiles.


I would not want to be a F-22 pilot in a long range duel against a J-20.
 
I edited to mean J-20 of course.

1. Better radars and electronics.
2. Superior T/W ratio with new WS-15 engines
3. Longer range missiles.


I would not want to be a F-22 pilot in a long range duel against a J-20.
Quite the contrary, I would take the F-22 in almost any battle scenario over the j20.

Aside from that though, Isn't it amazing that the f22 raptor first took flight in 1997? I mean think about it it's 2026
 
treason, betraying, lies and deception are the hallmark of a famous minority ruling elite that it always was influent in usa foreign policy.

but since 2008 financial crisis seems to completely take over usa real power.

in bush administration it was a clear line separating friends and enemies.

but since then, usa great whore have turned into the most promiscuous foreign policy hustler ever.
 
Now now, little children no name calling we can all disagree without being rude

If you think about it , that’s actually worse. He sold out Ukraine , undermined the western alliance and embarrassed the entire US nation for nothing .. and he has to be told that it likely would never turn show up .. ⛽️
The first strategy was bombing Russia refineries but it didn't work out , now they have brought out the carrot strategy but Russia doesn't need america market. India and China are enough
 
As far as I know, the US stopped giving tactical targeting information to Ukraine since Jan 2025. All Strategic information now, such as hard targets, which doesn't mean much, as Ukraine already knows where that information was. There were no US Rivet Joint flying in the Black Sea for a while now. It flew by the RAF now

As for whether or not Trump can press Europe, well, that remains to be seen.........I mean, with his outburst on Europe and NATO?


You are right mate

Most of Ukraines target information is already coming from Europe, because USA has withdrawn several of its ELINT and AWACs aircraft from Germany and sent them back to the USA. Puts European information sharing now in a near impossible position if Kiev wants to bomb Russian oil refinery, directly bringing Europe into a head on crisis with the US.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top