Syrian Civil War and The future of Syria after liberation

This is why I don't engage with Pakistani Hindus. Because you keep lying and slandering. Like dirty Hindus do. And you don't have the facts right. The only Muslim Brotherhood in Syria was in Aleppo. It was called Liwa Al Tawhid. Syria was not dominated by Muslim Brotherhood. No, Hamas did not visit Syria nor reengage with Assad. Hamas distanced itself from Assad regime. And hasn't changed its stance since. Hamas is not a slave for anyone. I'm sorry to see that your Pakistani Hindu mindset tried to spin things that way, but it's not true. I'm not engaging in ad hominem nonsense. And trying to force your black and white pre-prepared narratives on everyone. But I will simply threw them back on you if you want to continue that game.

You have emotional issues, get yourself checked. I am a Muslim not a hindu and racism is not good for a person soul, if I am Pakistani Hindu then Arabs also used to worship idols, so what is the difference, what about arab mentality and habits. I think it's better if you speak with people in nice manner, not resort to personal attacks. I was only pointing out what I believe happened, not sure why you got triggered like some mountain fell on you. Since your Palestinian I will do sabr, next time I will not be kind @Waz.
 
Reuters on the Turkish presidency: Erdogan informs Guterres that #Damascus needs to communicate quickly with the Syrian people for a political solution


@AJABreaking
 
Urgent | Al Jazeera observs the arrival of the Syrian armed opposition to the center of the city of Hama

@AJABreaking
 
World Food Programme: The escalation in northern #Syria led to the displacement of more than 280,000 people

@AJABreaking
 
Chinese Embassy in #Syria: We advise our nationals to leave or return to the country as soon as possible due to the escalating security risks

@AJABreaking
 
The Syrian Ministry of Defense: Our forces have redeployed outside the city of Hama in order to preserve the lives of civilians and not drag them into battles.

@AJABreaking
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top