Evidence that Rakhines are 17-20% Rohingya/Chittagonian/Bengali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, we will be taking West Bengal then.

Ok

It is all of yours why dont you come and take it back??

Better Worry about your own territory, until India lets you to live in peace, till India decides to scrap its minor irritant into obliviation.
 
Since you have the paper citations, I will allow it.
I will request you to delete this thread, as I will start another thread where we will discuss this Rohingya issue. The new thread starting post will be a proper published material with hyperlink and thread title will be identical to article heading.
 
I was talking about Rohingya. Whole is Arakan is not needed, a piece of Arakan commensurate with the Rohingya Muslim population will be sufficient and fair too.
Thanks for clarifying. We will discuss about Rohingya safe zone possibility in a new thread, which I will open in the next few days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top