A Nuclear Iran is Against Pakistan's Interests

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sorry, do not understand what you wrote.

He is saying nukes are not candy that you distribute throughout the neighborhood.

Saudis already have protection from Pakistan. Iran could enjoy similar protection too.

Israel constantly attacks Iranian interests and they even attacked Iranian embassy. By your logic, Pakistan would have to attack Israel when that happened and get into a full blown war with NATO.

Pakistan has alot of potential.

Oh please, not the 'potential' speech again.

To paraphrase Sean Connery's character in The Rock, "losers talk about potential, winners go home with the prom queen".

No nuclear power would have dealt with the shite that we have

Our nukes were shown to be duds when India revoked Article 370 on Kashmir and all we could do was a speech in Pakistani Parliament. India called our bluff and walked away laughing.

A country either has core interests or it doesn't.

Back on topic, of course Iran should have nukes. Iran has the additional capability to deliver those nukes into Europe. Look at how the Europeans are miffed about Ukraine but running around in circles because Russia can vaporise their capitals in retaliation. Now consider how much they would support Israel in any war with Iran if Iran could do the same as Russia.

nibba

Jan 11, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Our nukes were shown to be duds when India revoked Article 370 on Kashmir and all we could do was a speech in Pakistani Parliament.

nukes are deterrents against being nuked. thats pretty much it.

they dont get used when articles get revoked

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He is saying nukes are not candy that you distribute throughout the neighborhood.

Israel constantly attacks Iranian interests and they even attacked Iranian embassy. By your logic, Pakistan would have to attack Israel when that happened and get into a full blown war with NATO.

Oh please, not the 'potential' speech again.

To paraphrase Sean Connery's character in The Rock, "losers talk about potential, winners go home with the prom queen".

Our nukes were shown to be duds when India revoked Article 370 on Kashmir and all we could do was a speech in Pakistani Parliament. India called our bluff and walked away laughing.

A country either has core interests or it doesn't.

Back on topic, of course Iran should have nukes. Iran has the additional capability to deliver those nukes into Europe. Look at how the Europeans are miffed about Ukraine but running around in circles because Russia can vaporise their capitals in retaliation. Now consider how much they would support Israel in any war with Iran if Iran could do the same as Russia.
He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Khud nunga kharra hae on western bhatta and he talkin bout Irani turani,…😝…. who are a whole tier above us geo-polititically, any ghaad dhang day!

Good on da money response!

Khansaheeb

Elite Member
Dec 14, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Now before the Ummah brigade arrives, I will ask this question by Lt. Gen Tariq Khan:

Why does Iran support Armenia in its occupational war of conquest against Azerbaijan?

And I will ask some more questions -

Why does Iran support India in its occupational war of conquest against Pakistan and Kashmir?

Why does Iran support India, who has participated in and supported the genocide, torture, mutilation and rape of Kashmiri Muslim civilians?

And, Why does Iran support Bashar-al-Assad, who has systematically tortured and raped not just Muslim Syrian Women, but men too?

Why does the Iranian proxy Hezbollah refuse to destroy a large part of Israel's military and ecoonomy with its 100,000 ballistic missiles - when Israel has destroyed most of Gaza in a systematic campaign of genocide? It isn't to preserve Lebanon's non existent economy and political environment. Could it be, Iran wants to preserve Hezbollah's ammunition stockpiles and therefore its own influence?

The answer is,

Iran is not the saviour of Muslims (including Shias), nor is it the liberator of Palestine. Iran only seeks to expand its influence, fighting its own sectarian cold war in the Muslim world. That is also why many Shias around the world, including Pakistan, have been brainwashed by Iranian propaganada into being more loyal to Iran than their own homeland.

DESPITE the fact that many Pakistanis and Iranains - including myself - believe that Pakistan and Iran are natural allies, owing to the geopolitical context - it seems the current regime in Iran has other plans, and is no friend of Pakistan's or Muslims.

A Nuclear Iran under the current regime would be emboldened to carry out terrorist attacks, spread Fitnah, and embark on other misadventures against Pakistan, including launching more missile attacks against Pakistani towns and cities. It would not be deterred by Pakistan's nuclear or conventional arsenal.

"But Iran only launched missiles against terrorists in Pakistan!" LOL. And Israel is only bombing hamas terrorrist children in Gaza! And the US was looking for WMDs in Iraq!

"But what about Iran's sovereignity!"

Why does no one dare attack nuke-less european nations like Belgium? Because they know NATO will bomb any agressor to the stone age. NATO members like Turkey and Germany posess tens of shared American nuclear weapons too.

If all Iran cared about was its safety against foreign invasions, Iran could form a pan-islamic military alliance with Pakistan. Pakistan could share 30-40 nukes with Iran (more than enough to decimate every Israeli settler colony multiple times over). Iran would get the best of both worlds - sanctions on Iran would be lifted, and Iran would have nuclear protection. Pakistan, through trade with Iran (esp. energy), would achieve economic and therefore political independence.

Unfortuntately only Pakistanis believe in pan-Islamism, peace, and unity. The current Iranian regime is more interested in Fitnah and world domination.
Provide the evidence for all your assertions.

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
nukes are deterrents against being nuked. thats pretty much it.

they dont get used when articles get revoked

Nukes tell a country 'we are prepared to go nuclear if you cross that line'.

That is what a 'core interest' is.
Otherwise, what good are nukes when your core interests are violated?

India has a thousand times more to lose in a war than does Pakistan.

Awwad

Jan 17, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Pakistani ghulam jahil mullahs who bootlick the ummah who doesn't give a shxt about them.

What a contradiction in your whole idea.

You do realize that biggest enemies of Iran in Pakistan are basically Pakistani mullahs.

You are dragging "ummah" thing yourself. I don't care even if Iran would have been a Buddhist Country, the most important thing for me is that Iran is Pakistan's neighbor. Pakistan & Iran good relations are inevitable. I am even in favor of good relation with even India but India is becoming increasingly anti-Pakistan that's the trend taken pace in last 10 years. India & US are strategic allies for the rest of this century. There's no way India would let US to entertain Pakistan. The CIA sponsored regime change in Pakistan was for interests of the US not for Pakistan's interests. Pakistan won't remain a puppet to US forever, once power goes back to sane people so Pakistan will naturally align more with China / Russia block that has Iran and entire global south in it. Even many arab states Qatar, KSA are getting increasingly close to Russia / China, they realize the new power lies in east. You said Israel has nothing to do with it but you need to understand Israel is sworn enemy of Pakistan's nuclear program. They were in look out of our engineers /scientists who used to go study in europe, they made plans to attack Kahuta with india. The nuclear Iran will stablize the region, As General Tariq said, World don't see us as deserving of nuclear weapons and that we have no credibility. This all focus of world will be divided not just on us but towards the region as a whole and a realization that this is what it is and acceptance. There is no ummah thing which you are trying to force here. Iran & Pakistan are designed to be natural allies. Its only matter of time. Not because both are muslims but their geopolitics / region says this out loud. Pakistan's largest import bill is its energy requirements, we need cheap solution. The most affordable one is pipelines through Iran. A cheap oil & gas is key to your progress. You beg for 1 billion USD IMF and fails to realize you will save 10 times of that money if you do trade & everything with Iran.

Awwad

Jan 17, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Pakistan's interests to retain a monopoly on nuclear tech in the Muslim world

LOL! So how that's working out for you till now? Being rejected, humiliated and moving around with a begging bowl. No muslim country is investing in Pakistan. Arabs are investing 100s of billions of dollars in india but not in Pakistan. They are even investing in IOK. I have never seen someone so void of reality. You yourself is saying all over the place there is no muslim world / ummah thing and now you yourself wants Pakistan to retain a monopoly in muslim world lol. If you insist to give it a religious angle then it will only increase Pakistan's worth in arab world as Pakistan would be only country in sunni world to have nukes. I don't see this from religious angles as you are seeing it. For me its all geo-politics.

muhammed45

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Too many why-s
Why
Why
Why. Looks like a lyric

Btw, AQ Khan knew that a nuclear Iran reduces pressure on Pakistan. It gave a free breath to Pakistan after all. I criticized his actions in some areas but as a matter of fact, he was a patriot Pakistani not a dumb forum-er to claim otherwise.

Iranian nuclear program whether peaceful or intended to develop N bomb, benefits all regional countries even the Arabs. I guess that's why our leader doesn't allow developing nuclear bombs. Somehow he guides Muslims towards nuclear energy in a peaceful manner. Erdogan sensed it and hence he supported Iranian nuclear program because he knew that if west succeeds to make Iran give up on nuclear program then it will happen to all of Islamic countries of west Asia including Turkey.

SD 10

Sep 27, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is the product of being a mental slave and low IQ in one; average Pakistani

Saar sar we iz all moslem go nukler sar brozers, not at all how geopolitics works but perfect dickriding and self-blaming nonetheless
i know my IQ kid and i also know you kind very well.... Chill

Saudang

Sep 21, 2020
Iran getting a nuke is going to be interesting, although it may be very unlikely given the current geopolitics.

Nulcear armed Iran is going to be existential threat to Israel and I doubt either US and Israel will risk that. any attemp to test a weapon will attract definite strike from US/Israel to prevent the eventuality. what happens next is anyone's guess

when it comes to other nations following Iran in nuclear path, too many bomb owners will evetually dilute the ipact of the Bomb

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
"Ummah brogade"

The venom with which some of you fools view the Ummah could in itself be kuf'r.

It is incumbent on all Muslims to join forces and quite frankly anyone talking against it should be weeded out.

No wonder we are weak.....the Europeans talk of unity and we talk of disunity.....pathetic.

And isn't it interesting you decided to post this now....would be interesting to see what this arjunk really looks like...
I used to be an ummahist, then I saw how the rest of you so called "Muslims" treat Pakistanis.

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
more Muslim countries with nukes...the better!
Very childish view of the world. No one sees it like that, including the "Muslim" states you are referring to.

Zia and Bhutto have done irreversible damage to Pakistan with their revisionism and radicalization.

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Do you want us to nuke India for revoking article 370? What are you saying?

All the revokal of 370 showed is Pakistani narrative building is non existent.

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I think nuclear Iran is in Pakistani interests. Nuclear Iran would became more responsible. Iranians in Canada are will educated and well off compared to Pakistanis. They Iranian women have degrees and hold senior positions. The current Iranian government is acting irresponsibly to get attention of the world and avoid domestic discontent.
Iranian diaspora are more zionist than jewish diaspora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest