A question to the mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guynextdoor

SpeedLimited
Reaction score
This is a strange development.

Yesterday @F-22Raptor opened a thread. WSJ is reporting China lost a nuclear submarine on port. And it was shut down? Because some chinese member like @Beijingwalker feels uncomfortable?

Are we now pretending that a highly credible outlet like WSJ is not credible because some Chinese and Pak members feel uncomfortable?
Today the Telegraph is reporting the same
The CNN is reporting that DOD officils have confirmed that the event has happened?

So Telegraph and CNN are 'propoganda' outlets?

Maybe we should stick only to Global Times then?

@X @Musings

And before Chinese members start their usual BS

No this is not propoganda- that submarine has DEFINITELY sunk
And this is a big deal, it's like if the Arihant sank or the Fujian caught fire and went down. So called 'top line' sub going down without even a proper patrol is a very important development and needs discussion.

@Nilgiri @Joe Shearer @Sharma Ji @Circadian Rhythm

All the Western sources are parroting each other and quoting the same unidentified US defence official.

We should wait for undeniable objective evidence before deciding what is true or not.

The mod @Deino who is very knowledgeable on military matters, and is not Chinese, was not convinced by the news.

Last edited:
This issue is not just related to posts on China but I have seen the personal views of moderators affecting or limiting debate on other threads. The personal views of moderators should not interfere in the proper discussion of issues posted on PDF and especially if they do not breach any of the guidelines or rules of the forum.

Yesterday @F-22Raptor opened a thread. WSJ is reporting China lost a nuclear submarine on port. And it was shut down? Because some chinese member like @Beijingwalker feels uncomfortable?
It has nothing to do with me, Mods also deleted many of my posts. Stop making false allegations.

Pakistani mods won't listen anything against China for a obvious reason.

This issue is not just related to posts on China but I have seen the personal views of moderators affecting or limiting debate on other threads. The personal views of moderators should not interfere in the proper discussion of issues posted on PDF and especially if they do not breach any of the guidelines or rules of the forum.
Moderators job is not easy , they have to walk a fine line .....give them some latitude .

🤣 anonymous US official as source give me a break lol whos the US official behind the news give me the name? Is it tom shugart? 🤣

Like I said showing a picture of cranes and shadow don't mean anything they could be in construction of repairing a pier or dredging work. If u zoom in the picture it's just a shadow of a crane nothing else lol

Are we now pretending that a highly credible outlet like WSJ is not credible because some Chinese and Pak members feel uncomfortable?
The CNN is reporting that DOD officils have confirmed that the event has happened?

@X @Musings

WSJ, Reuters, and CNN are all reporting from independent sources that it sunk, but the mods want to sweep it under the rug like it never happened. There’s absolutely no reason my thread should have been closed.

@Mr X

Like I said showing a picture of cranes and shadow don't mean anything they could be in construction of repairing a pier or dredging work. If u zoom in the picture it's just a shadow of a crane nothing else lol

https://www.politico.com/newsletter...-crack-in-a-chinese-aircraft-carrier-00101678

What they claim based on "satelite images"
maxresd889efault.jpg

0p08.jpg

What the reality is
0ii07.jpg

WSJ, Reuters, and CNN are all reporting from independent sources that it sunk, but the mods want to sweep it under the rug like it never happened. There’s absolutely no reason my thread should have been closed.

@Mr X
They are no independent sources. Do you believe everything coming out of their mouth including the beheaded Israeli babies by Hamas. Show proof not article lol they all copy one another and call it news lol

@Mr X
Those channels are known lie spreaders, and I would like to debunk them here.

@X @Musings

You do realise that the news sources may be authentic otherwise, but have very dubious behaviour when it comes to countries like china , North Korea and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back