A question to the mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
1727406461762.jpeg
The infamous source from a US official 🤡 🤡

Those channels are known lie spreaders, and I would like to debunk them here.

When they said the Kursk sank, that was a circle jerk too?

@F-22Raptor the BBC is reporting it too.

This is a pretty serious development, life if a Virginia class sub sunk. And somehow we're not supposed to discuss it because 'oh western newspaper so it must obviously be lies'

This is a strange development.

Yesterday @F-22Raptor opened a thread. WSJ is reporting China lost a nuclear submarine on port. And it was shut down? Because some chinese member like @Beijingwalker feels uncomfortable?

Are we now pretending that a highly credible outlet like WSJ is not credible because some Chinese and Pak members feel uncomfortable?
Today the Telegraph is reporting the same
The CNN is reporting that DOD officils have confirmed that the event has happened?

So Telegraph and CNN are 'propoganda' outlets?

Maybe we should stick only to Global Times then?

@X @Musings

You see how the Chinese are trolling here? I’m the one providing sources yet being mocked and censored. It’s terrible behavior from them and the mods.

Sheesh
You see how the Chinese are trolling here? I’m the one providing sources yet being mocked and censored. It’s terrible behavior from them and the mods.
Lol what source ? U just provide the articles with basically same copy and paste writings how do you call it source. Show a verifiable source instead, more pictures needed lol

U have a fragile ego who can't admit his own fault instead go on and on about the same thing. Give the mods a break lol they have families to see instead of having to respond to your need thread after thread over the same thing lol

When they said the Kursk sank, that was a circle jerk too?

@F-22Raptor the BBC is reporting it too.

This is a pretty serious development, life if a Virginia class sub sunk. And somehow we're not supposed to discuss it because 'oh western newspaper so it must obviously be lies'
Those are confirmed incidents even by Russia, and this source doesn't even have that "official"s name, why that guy doesn't even to reveal his name? or maybe her of course, and how can this unnamed "official"'s personal reading of an "satelite image" proves anything?

It's not only about which channel reports them, it's the content itself sounds very suspicious. If you have a brain, use it.
Do you always buy whatever crap your media feeds you? really?

Yesterday @F-22Raptor opened a thread. WSJ is reporting China lost a nuclear submarine on port. And it was shut down? Because some chinese member like @Beijingwalker feels uncomfortable?

Are we now pretending that a highly credible outlet like WSJ is not credible because some Chinese and Pak members feel uncomfortable?
The CNN is reporting that DOD officils have confirmed that the event has happened?

@X @Musings

Lol 🤣
No they are notoriously unreliable

Unless ther is in objective evidence or decent circumsantial evidence

U don't see me or Chinese and Pakistan members crying to the mods about indians but u guys sure scream about every little thing here. Damn grow up

Meanwhile people are opening threads left and right based on YouTube, X, hearsay and bro science!

Just enjoy the comedy guys, it's not like any serious discussion happens here anyway.

@X @Musings

Was closed by an international mod - in their opinion it was not valid and rumour spreading.
Was nothing to do with Beijingwalker either - thread closed.

All the Western sources are parroting each other and quoting the same unidentified US defence official.

We should wait for undeniable objective evidence before deciding what is true or not.

The mod @Deino who is very knowledgeable on military matters, and is not Chinese, was not convinced by the news.
Problem is ALL the sources are saying the same.
@Deino is very objective and is not pro China - she is factual. If she closed she must have god reason and I give my backing. I have to repeat no Chinese member reported or complained. Amazing how our Indian members complain as if it’s a matter of life and death…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back