Akhilesh Yadav's ‘monsoon offer’ amid Yogi Adityanath vs Keshav Prasad Maurya rift buzz

Mrloveday

SpeedLimited
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav on Thursday made a cryptic ‘monsoon offer’ amid the apparent infighting in the Uttar Pradesh unit of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party

Monsoon offer: Sau lau, sarkar bano,” Akhilesh Yadav posted on X

The social media post is being seen as an offer to the detractors of Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adiyanath to defect and form a new government.

This is not the first time Akhilesh Yadav has made such an offer.

In December 2022, the Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh offered Keshav Prasad Maurya and Brajesh Pathak to “bring 100 MLAs and become CM of the state”.

“There are 2 Deputy CMs in the state. Both of them are looking for an opportunity to become a CM. We have come to give them an offer, bring 100 MLAs here, we are with you, and become CM whenever you want,” he had said at a rally in Rampur.

Reports of rumblings in the UP BJP has emerged after an underwhelming performance in the Lok Sabha elections, which left Prime Minister Narendra Modi without a parliamentary majority and dependent on his allies.

Keshav Prasad Maurya, an other backward classes (OBC) leader and a known detractor of Yogi Adityanath, set off speculation first with his speech on Sunday and then a post on X on Wednesday hours after his meeting in Delhi with party president JP Nadda.

“The organisation is bigger than the government, the pain of the workers is my pain. No one is bigger than the organisation, the workers are the pride,” his office posted on X on Wednesday in what appeared to be a jab at Yogi Adityanath.

Rats abandoning sinking ship @vsdoc @Sharma Ji

Source:
Hindustan Times
The Budget will see blood.
Samajh sa nahi aa ra, doc. Can't quite figure out where all this hubris is coming from..

mamla is settled, your guys made enough of a dent to keep this admin in a state of policy paralysis on the 2 massive ones which earned them my endorsement.

anyway, what specifically are you looking for in the budget that may be contentious ?

He is confident after LS results in UP. But this is just illusion to think that anyone has chance except Yogi. INDI alliance menifesto of lies had worked very well in LS but this time in assembly has no chance.
He want to break the stable govt against the moral of democracy. This is what makes them anti-demoratic gang.

He is confident after LS results in UP. But this is just illusion to think that anyone has chance except Yogi. INDI alliance menifesto of lies had worked very well in LS but this time in assembly has no chance.
He want to break the stable govt against the moral of democracy. This is what makes them anti-demoratic gang.
Isn't that what bjp has been doing in Maharashtra. Is that also going against the moral of democracy.

Isn't that what bjp has been doing in Maharashtra. Is that also going against the moral of democracy.
Buying one MLA or buying 100 MLA is still murder of democracy and against the moral. BJP is also culprit. But we have to choose less criminals.

Chapri White boot lickers went gaga on X, and then it turned out to be a dud. Pappu made Pappu :ROFLMAO:
I missed this drama. It would also have been dangerous if true and caused a diplomatic spat because it would have been seen as US meddling in our internal affairs.

As LOP, he will be invited to meet visiting dignitaries, incl heads of state, but it would be a serious breach of protocol if he's talking policy matters with them when we already have an elected government to handle those matters.

He's very passionate, is Mr Gandhi, but an unthinking fool in greater measure. Went to Oxford and talked smack about India and how we're becoming fascists :rolleyes: too.

Kursi ke liye kuch bhi karega, the brat.

Buying one MLA or buying 100 MLA is still murder of democracy and against the moral. BJP is also culprit. But we have to choose less criminals.
Honestly?

This is a very weak argument akin to cliched choosing of the lesser of two evils

Either smthing is wrong and should be condemned or its fair to be used as seen fit.

This fallacy of its brilliant when my preferred side does it but unjust when others do it is hypocritical

Horsetrading existed in Indian democracy since its infancy, BJP turned it into a methodical art form. Its natural that the power dynamics of Indian polity ensure the pendulum swings back at some point and it seems the chickens have started to come home to roost

Samajh sa nahi aa ra, doc. Can't quite figure out where all this hubris is coming from..

mamla is settled, your guys made enough of a dent to keep this admin in a state of policy paralysis on the 2 massive ones which earned them my endorsement.

anyway, what specifically are you looking for in the budget that may be contentious ?

I think you know exactly what we are going to be looking for.

Good to see Akhilesh yadav accepting that he can't beat Yogi in elections, and resorting to horse trading.

I think you know exactly what we are going to be looking for.
I don't, please spell it out, specifics.. you looking for incentives to your industry ?

jo bhi hai, mummy ka mangal sutra toh bach gaya, and my whatever little inheritance.

I don't, please spell it out, specifics.. you looking for incentives to your industry ?

jo bhi hai, mummy ka mangal sutra toh bach gaya, and my whatever little inheritance.

Nothing to do with the budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back