An Indian Muslim student leader’s open letter to Kashmiris

Sham elections where being anti-Muslim wins you elections.

Campaigning where open contempt for Muslims is not only shown but openly encouraged.

Muslim political parties that have no chance of winning, because they've been astroturfed to shit.
Elections are in Jammu and Kashmir. They have two Muslims parties. Most likely they are going to win because it's largely Muslim majority. And they are going to rule the state.

Elections are in Jammu and Kashmir. They have two Muslims parties. Most likely they are going to win because it's largely Muslim majority. And they are going to rule the state.
Yeah, the state-approved Muslim parties that don't really represent the majority.

Sham elections, held under the barrel of a gun.

Yeah, the state-approved Muslim parties that don't really represent the majority.

Sham elections, held under the barrel of a gun.
I mean, around 55% voted there. Sounds like a majority to me. That too because fear of seperatists throwing granades. Nobody is forcing them to vote they are willingly going out and voting.
You can scream your governments official narrative as much as you want. But reality is quite the opposite.

I mean, around 55% voted there. Sounds like a majority to me. That too because fear of seperatists throwing granades. Nobody is forcing them to vote they are willingly going out and voting.
You can scream your governments official narrative as much as you want. But reality is quite the opposite.
There are literally previous known instances of people being forced under gunpoint to vote. What are you talking about?

That 55% is absolutely a fake number.

I think it's high time for Infians to realize that their elections are only slightly better than Pakistani. A meaningless distinction, as they're both sham elections

Users who are viewing this thread

Back