An Indian Muslim student leader’s open letter to Kashmiris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sham elections where being anti-Muslim wins you elections.

Campaigning where open contempt for Muslims is not only shown but openly encouraged.

Muslim political parties that have no chance of winning, because they've been astroturfed to shit.
Elections are in Jammu and Kashmir. They have two Muslims parties. Most likely they are going to win because it's largely Muslim majority. And they are going to rule the state.

Elections are in Jammu and Kashmir. They have two Muslims parties. Most likely they are going to win because it's largely Muslim majority. And they are going to rule the state.
Yeah, the state-approved Muslim parties that don't really represent the majority.

Sham elections, held under the barrel of a gun.

Yeah, the state-approved Muslim parties that don't really represent the majority.

Sham elections, held under the barrel of a gun.
I mean, around 55% voted there. Sounds like a majority to me. That too because fear of seperatists throwing granades. Nobody is forcing them to vote they are willingly going out and voting.
You can scream your governments official narrative as much as you want. But reality is quite the opposite.

I mean, around 55% voted there. Sounds like a majority to me. That too because fear of seperatists throwing granades. Nobody is forcing them to vote they are willingly going out and voting.
You can scream your governments official narrative as much as you want. But reality is quite the opposite.
There are literally previous known instances of people being forced under gunpoint to vote. What are you talking about?

That 55% is absolutely a fake number.

I think it's high time for Infians to realize that their elections are only slightly better than Pakistani. A meaningless distinction, as they're both sham elections

There are literally previous known instances of people being forced under gunpoint to vote. What are you talking about?

I think it's high time for Infians to realize that their elections are only slightly better than Pakistani. A meaningless distinction, as they're both sham elections
There are a lot many more instances of people being threatened at gunpoint to NOT VOTE there too.

How do you know its a ""fake number" ? willy nilly just plucking things out of the air ?

Ours are a LOT better than Pakistani ones, democracy here is strong and healthy, as evidenced by our recently concluded general elections.. not a SINGLE military coup, our men stay in their barracks and don't storm the parliament buildings, our active duty generals do not play politics.

what are you even comparing ?

Never heard of it. Besides, people who take part in elections and voting for are Kashmiris themselves. This is 2024 people can and will use the internet to air these things if such serious things are happening.

You're entitled to your beliefs. It's not like I can name millions of voters here.

Indian elections have no rigging allegations or military interference. So no, there is no comparison between the two.

sure .... after you.
No one in India identifies as anything other than Indian, but you will hardly find a Punjabi Muslim who doesn’t claim to be an Arab. This tendency, however, is not found among the Baloch and Pashtuns, they take pride in their own ethnic identity.

No one in India identifies as anything other than Indian, but you will hardly find a Punjabi Muslim who doesn’t claim to be an Arab. This tendency, however, is not found among the Baloch and Pashtuns, they take pride in their own ethnic identity.
Kashmiris dont want to be with india.... go figure

like I said fix your history books first then lecture us.

There are a lot many more instances of people being threatened at gunpoint to NOT VOTE there too.

How do you know its a ""fake number" ? willy nilly just plucking things out of the air ?

Ours are a LOT better than Pakistani ones, democracy here is strong and healthy, as evidenced by our recently concluded general elections.. not a SINGLE military coup, our men stay in their barracks and don't storm the parliament buildings, our active duty generals do not play politics.

what are you even comparing ?
All you've proven is that the elections really are a sham. You didn't deny what I said at all.

Never heard of it. Besides, people who take part in elections and voting for are Kashmiris themselves. This is 2024 people can and will use the internet to air these things if such serious things are happening.

You're entitled to your beliefs. It's not like I can name millions of voters here.

Indian elections have no rigging allegations or military interference. So no, there is no comparison between the two.
You don't need to "rig" the election for it to be a sham. This is a bad example.

And considering how many non-kashmiris the BJP has imported into the region, I would highly doubt they're all kashmiris.

All you've proven is that the elections really are a sham. You didn't deny what I said at all.
How ?

Our elections are NOT a sham, as evidenced by Mr Modi's and his party's decline in voteshare. The Indian electorate forced him into a coalition corner, else he wouldn't have been able to form the government, the only card left up his sleeve, nevermind that his party alone won more than twice the number of seats than the La Dinastia party and their grand alliance with all manner of political hacks.

This was for the general Lok Sabha elections.

Kashmir must be viewed separately, particularly post the big political restructuring.

Things are on the mend in the valley, thanks in some part to you Gernail Sahibs' political woes.

Militancy down, tourism and other industry up. We're going to keep it this way, regardless of who is ruling India.

You don't need to "rig" the election for it to be a sham. This is a bad example.

And considering how many non-kashmiris the BJP has imported into the region, I would highly doubt they're all kashmiris.
Nope, mostly displaced Pandits and other minority groups being repatriated to their ancestral land.. its barely a trickle.

Hindus, you see, don't have that fighting spirit.. I know a few KPs, the younger generation barely care.. they're all moving abroad, most well heeled well educated ones anyway. Rest are settled in Jammu or Punjab side.

It just made good business sense to open that real estate market to the whole country, mostly hotels and biggish money flowing there now, Kashmiris are making a killing too. For smaller retail investors or even kinda HNI types, they're generally very careful.. so wait and watch it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back