Azerbaijan has received first JF- Block 3 aircraft

Qaraca

Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Photos coming soon.

Alot of misinformation in this thread:

These are not PAF aircraft and they did not come for ADEX. ADEX opening ceremony was yesterday, attended by president, and there was no display of JF-17 neither on ground nor in the air.

I mean the title itself is misinformation.

Anyway, 100% confirmed. JF-17 Block 3 of Azerbaijani airforce was presented to Azerbaijani president today.

The source is state news agency.

Fantastic!

Another success story.

Looking at pics, these birds are fully lock stock and barrel. SD10, PL10, REKs, anti ship.... all standoff ranges covered, air land and sea.

For the vast majority of the nations of the world this is all they require, if Armenia ever steps up then Azerbaijan can add on KAANs in 10 years or so

Selling aircraft involves politics and sometimes international political pull is too much, it's what stopped JF17s in the Argentinian air force, the U.S stepped in and offered f16s cheap to stop the sale

Iraq is the next customer, their F16s are hamstrung as well to stop them defending against Israel

Last edited:
For the vast majority of the nations of the world this is all they require, if Armenia ever steps up then Azerbaijan can add on KAANs in 10 years or so

Selling aircraft involves politics and sometimes international political pull is too much, it's what stopped JF17s in the Argentinian air force, the U.S stepped in and offered f16s cheap to stop the sale

Iraq is the next customer, their F16s are hamstrung as well to stop them defending against Israel

Argentina got a Zionist bootlicker as their president. Those F16s will never be able to protect Argentinian soverinity as that nation may wish. And I think UK played its part as well to stop Jf17 sell. I mean all these weapon sold to Azerbaijan with their standoff capabilities, if Argentina had the same, UK position on Falklands would have become highly compromised.

Iraq is a good shout but they would need the same number of JFs PAF is operating to act as a deterrence against Isreal, small number wont do.

The source is literally state news agency. And I’m guessing you have eyes and can see the photos with Azerbajjani president (and the patch).

Official website of the president:

But do you really present your Air Force's latest toy behind your president in another Air Force's livery and markings?

Like I said already so often - and again I can only hope that this does not offend anyone even if surely again some will misread this - I only thrust an official confirmation in which for example the Air Force clearly states, we have introduced this and that type or after seeing an image in a certain Air Force colours, markings & numbers!!

Otherwise like all this fuss around "Pakistan will get J-31 in 2025" and "Egypt will get a production line" I only believe it when I see it ... and this is clearly a PAF JF-17C.

As such - and thanks for the link - I think the first part is clear, but the second sentence can also mean, "The jets - aka this type - have already been integrated into the arsenal of Azerbaijan's Air Force." but NOT this specific aircraft!

1727257736260.png

But do you really present your Air Force's latest toy behind your president in another Air Force's livery and markings?

Like I said already so often - and again I can only hope that this does not offend anyone even if surely again some will misread this - I only thrust an official confirmation in which for example the Air Force clearly states, we have introduced this and that type or after seeing an image in a certain Air Force colours, markings & numbers!!

Otherwise like all this fuss around "Pakistan will get J-31 in 2025" and "Egypt will get a production line" I only believe it when I see it ... and this is clearly a PAF JF-17C.
I don’t know what to tell you other than that it doesn’t get more official than that. Unless you are saying that Azerbaijan government is outright lying. For what reason, maybe you know better than me because it’s absurd.

I don’t see Pakistani flag there. And it’s standard JF-17 livery.

PS: Minister of defence and airforce commander is also present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back