Everything has to be restarted' - Bangladesh interim leader Muhammad Yunus

Atleast Yunus was not being a motormouth(like other Bongos on here) in this interview. He had to say something sensible. Lol.

He articulated the point well. Though, I do not share that view with regards to our security.

Even now, Hasina is still scheming from New Delhi creating instability here. And that can be problematic. Once a leader is exiled, he/she is exiled. They cannot do what she is doing now.

Yunus is an educated and worldly person who also is an economist that built multiple successful businesses.

He knows that BD can wave goodbye to ever developing without close economic co-operation with India. India also holds the key to trade and energy links with Nepal/Bhutan.

As for Hasina and her scheming, well she was booted out by a bunch of students and apart from being an annoyance through her supporters, she cannot do much anymore.

Like I say do not focus on India and Hasina but more on sorting out the economic, political and administrative problems in BD.

In that case The USA should start investigation of Joy and UK the same with Tulip.

The enbezzled money have most likely been siphoned off to the United States or Swiss banks.

This is Bangladesh's problem.

Yunus is an educated and worldly person who also is an economist that built multiple successful businesses.

He knows that BD can wave goodbye to ever developing without close economic co-operation with India. India also holds the key to trade and energy links with Nepal/Bhutan.

As for Hasina and her scheming, well she was booted out by a bunch of students and apart from being an annoyance through her supporters, she cannot do much anymore.

Like I say do not focus on India and Hasina but more on sorting out the economic, political and administrative problems in BD.

I am fine on cooperation on the economic and trade front. But a country cannot do that while hosting an exiled leader.

The law & order situation is still not good outside of Dhaka. And what she is doing from there is part of the underlying reason for the deteriorating law & order situation. Her minions are still very active.

I am fine on cooperation on the economic and trade front. But a country cannot do that while hosting an exiled leader.

The law & order situation is still not good outside of Dhaka. And what she is doing from there is part of the underlying reason for the deteriorating law & order situation. Her minions are still very active.

On Twitter there are videos of common people shouting slogans in favour of SHW and AL

Unless there is peace , stability and real improvement in the economy , people will remember her rule

That 5 billion figure is wildly exagerrated.

There is no way that Russia could have built Roopur for 8 billion US dollars, as it literally had to do everything from scratch as this was BD's first nuclear power plant.

Yes hundreds of millions of dollars were most likely embezzled in the project but 5-10% theft in development projects is what is pretty normal for a 3rd world country like BD.

Most important thing is Roopur is almost built now.

If it was this cheap - BNP/Jamat would have built them.

Also, he is 100 better than you could ever be. An Indian keyboard warrior shouldn't be running his mouth about him.
Unlike him, my work is currently bringing REAL value to 100s of businesses. He is a worthless talking head with no capabilities at all.

Agreed. I don’t know how, but this mess need to be cleaned, and replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back