Bangladesh Socio-Political Crisis 2024

Oh! Is that why you lot repeatedly delete and edit my posts? Like little sissies lol

Your hypocrisy is at another level. On one hand you repeatedly insult other members and troll them with laughing emojis on serious posts - and then on the other hand you constantly whine about freedom of speech and wonder why your posts get deleted.

Last warning for you - stay on topic and loose the insulting remarks from now on.

That would be you lot!

If I was like you lot I wouldn’t have made fun of BAL’s 80% vote share!

You lot on the other hand questioned GDP and reserve figures like little conspiracy theorist sissies!

Yes! BAL is unlikely to turn out its base as they are too scared to turn out given the daily murders and beatings. And their leaders are in hiding as well. But once US changes its mind - they will be back with vengeance!

Hence BNP is likely to get close to 50% and probably 2/3 of MPs.

Already making excuses. How pathetic!

Who made you the BD chief lol

40% support BAL AND 40% support BNP.

That arithmetic has not changed.

I said this when BAL was cooking elections and I say this now.

You have no idea how party loyalty works in BD.

You are one of those unemployable students with all the answers lol
40% support Bal, Lol,

It's okay to dream but you are having wet dream my little friend. Probably not good for your health.

AL, BNP, Jamat, Muslim Hindu Buddhist Christian chakma we are all one.
No we aren't. Awami league supporters, most of Bangladeshi hindus and Chakmas gave us more than enough reasons to doubt about their loyalty towards Bangladesh. They must prove their loyalty.
Just yesterday late night I had a long conversation with one of my very close friend a central level student league leader:
Awami league will keep quiet for now, they're counting on Trumps return, India-Russia joint intelligence plus diplomatic support, and BALs robust grassroot cadres network to regain their power or at least become the main opposition. Awami league has money, susils and lots of administrative elites loyalty.
BAL will do anything for power...

No we aren't. Awami league supporters, most of Bangladeshi hindus and Chakmas gave us more than enough reasons to doubt about their loyalty towards Bangladesh. They must prove their loyalty.
And all others have self-evident loyalty?
How do you distinguish this from a flat-out theocratic state?
That's the flip side of the Sangh Parivar generic suspicion of Muslims and Christians. Really painful to read this kind of mind-set elsewhere.

July revolution is the testament of our loyalty towards Bangladesh.
That's the flip side of the Sangh Parivar generic suspicion of Muslims and Christians. Really painful to read this kind of mind-set elsewhere.
Sir Bangladesh is a product of two nations theory. Without Bangladesh, Bengali Muslims have to face hindu terrorism like Kashmiris. So, everyone who opposed our july revolution must be dealt with brut force. Desperate times, desperate measures...

July revolution is the testament of our loyalty towards Bangladesh.

Sir Bangladesh is a product of two nations theory. Without Bangladesh, Bengali Muslims have to face hindu terrorism like Kashmiris. So, everyone who opposed our july revolution must be dealt with brut force. Desperate times, desperate measures...
You didn't answer my question.

Second, not Bangladesh, but East Pakistan, was the product of the Two Nation Theory. There is a direct contradiction between the two states and their reasons for existence.

You didn't answer my question.
I think I did.
Second, not Bangladesh, but East Pakistan, was the product of the Two Nation Theory. There is a direct contradiction between the two states and their reasons for existence.
You think without two nations theory Bangladesh would have existed? Bangladesh is a country for Bengali Muslims. Just because we separated from Pakistan, that doesn't mean two nations theory is nullified...
If I don't like my local masjids imam, do you think Im going to leave Islam?

I think I did.

You think without two nations theory Bangladesh would have existed? Bangladesh is a country for Bengali Muslims. Just because we separated from Pakistan, that doesn't mean two nations theory is nullified...
Yes, I think so.

Since you display such abysmal ignorance about the history of partition, you should know that Suhrawardy, the undisputed Muslim League leader of the time, had planned with Sarat Bose and Kiron Shankar Roy for Bengal to be a third Dominion. Jinnah, exasperated by this, agreed; the plan was undone, not by a hard-core Islamist, but by Syama Prasad Mukherjee, who rushed to Delhi to protest. The Congress leadership strongly discouraged Bose and Roy, the provincial legislature was asked to vote separately by community, and the vote was in favour of partition.

There are other factors that completely disprove the validity of the Two Nation Theory, but this is neither the time nor the place.

Before you rush to tell people your own view of what happened, please do your homework. অল্প বিদ্যা ভয়ঙ্করী।

Last edited:

I once read a Facebook post: Onek chinta koricham. Onikhon pore bhujlaam je eto chinta kore kono laabh nai.

Though it may not be ideal, profiling based on demographics may be be a necessary evil. America did the same with Arabs and Muslims after 9/11. Does that make America a theocratic state?

Speaking of mind-set, I suggest you start with your countrymen. We will do whatever it takes to keep our nation secure including profiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back