China’s newest nuclear-powered submarine sank earlier this year, US officials say: CNN

In the time they sank one on the pier, they'll build another two. This is nothing for China. They're churning jets tanks and ships out at stupid rates.

3 separate independent sources are now reporting this

Where is your evidence that these claims are independent? They are all quoting unnamed 'US defence official(s)', probably the same official.

100% it's a crane shadow, just zoom it in like @FHN mentioned. These cranes are bigger than they look. Thanks for wasting my time.

1727366441113.jpeg

Reactions: FHN
I guess US is desperate to counter Chinese ICBM news, nuke sub allegedly sank more than 6 months ago and in the known conventional not nuke sub production center Wuhan an interior city on the Yangtze river, lol.

Last edited:
the "DoD official" is also anonymous.
View attachment 67502
Might be WSJ calling up tom shugart for all we know 😂
Are you former YourDaddy with a different account? Which was only for troll, nothing to discuss serious conversations about the topic

But yes this is mostly American propaganda without any neutral and verifiable sources

That shadow definitely belongs to the crane, not necessarily the submarine but that doesn’t rule out the possibility of a sinking submarine down there. Light bends underwater, and visibility depends on how clear the water is, which affects whether you can see the "shadow" of a submarine below the surface. Also, one more thing, the red arrow is pointing to an oil containment boom. It’s almost certain there’s a sinking submarine down there, possibly a diesel type.

Are you former YourDaddy with a different account? Which was only for troll, nothing to discuss serious conversations about the topic

But yes this is mostly American propaganda without any neutral and verifiable sources
Are u the same guy that got me banned? MrX already know lol he's fine with me on this account

I know who u are U are the same troll on multiple accounts @Irfan Usmani 1977

Last edited:
Yes, this is my second ID I won't deny it, but you're worst and most stubborn troll here in PDF
Lmao u are the worst loser in j-20 thread after I made the fool out of you. Are u still mad that u got banned cause of me? Don't cry Im still here just like you to contribute to this forum add a bit of favor to the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back