China’s newest nuclear-powered submarine sank earlier this year, US officials say: CNN

Lmao u are the worst loser in j-20 thread after I made the fool out of you. Are u still mad that u got banned cause of me? Don't cry Im still here just like you to contribute to this forum add a bit of favor to the conversation.
You contribute nothing positive in J20 thread but insist your crap again and again without any logic and common sense

You contribute nothing positive in J20 thread but insist your crap again and again without any logic and common sense
🤣 🤣 And u ? U are the least knowledgeable guy I know. U don't contribute anything except your own little biases.

U act like a typical loser.everything I provide you as evidence u go back to denial grief copium lol u best describe yourself there mate

🤣 🤣 And u ? U are the least knowledgeable guy I know. U don't contribute anything except your own little biases.
What biases I have in J20 thread? I know aviation technology lot better than you in fact most of you because I'm crazy about about aviation and in aerospace I did lot of research on these subjects

U act like a typical loser.everything I provide you as evidence u go back to denial grief copium lol u best describe yourself there mate
What evidence you provide in J20 thread instead providing a evidence you always rants and blabbering brainless in J20 thread

What evidence you provide in J20 thread instead providing a evidence you always rants and blabbering brainless in J20 thread
There's not a single useful information u add to the conversation in j-20 thread. Give me a break u are no aviation expert more like a 🤡 from wish.

There's not a single useful information u add to the conversation in j-20 thread. Give me a break u are no aviation expert more like a 🤡 from wish.
Don't want to engage a troll again and I'm not claiming that I'm expert on aviation but knows lot better than you guys, so you're going to my ignore list bye bye

Don't want to engage a troll again and I'm not claiming that I'm expert on aviation but knows lot better than you guys, so you're going to my ignore list bye bye
Lmao can't win an argument have fun u will see me around when u make a new account.

And do you also believe that China has a 2,000 year plan to destroy America based on "US official"

This is how trust worthy US officials are when it comes to China.
China buys up US
China tries to colonize the moon
China kill Americans with drugs
China steals your ID

Man I love the saltiness from this f-22 dude haha his thread is still live but hes crying to the mods in other thread 🤣 he's the biggest crybaby here hat's off to him he has earned himself a badge of 🤡 of the month

Man the chinos in here and their ego hit is incredible. chinos in here post sht all the time about US navy ships this, US navy ships that, and it is no big deal for us US devils, but god forbid you post about a new celestial ship likely sinking and the chinos in here go ape sht crazy.

All youz celestials do is expose yourselves how thin skinned you really are and also suffer from a huge inferiority complex.

It happened... your new celestial sub likely took on water now get over it.

Man the chinos in here and their ego hit is incredible. chinos in here post sht all the time about US navy ships this, US navy ships that, and it is no big deal for us US devils, but god forbid you post about a new celestial ship likely sinking and the chinos in here go ape sht crazy.

All youz celestials do is expose yourselves how thin skinned you really are and also suffer from a huge inferiority complex.

It happened... your new celestial sub likely took on water now get over it.
Lmao expose what it was deino that deemed it non credible not me nor any Chinese members here. U a 🤡 for thinking this accident is real. If it makes you sleep well at night sure do lol I do enjoy rubbing it in you guys here and there just for the fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back