Chinese Type 041 Zhou class mini nuclear submarine reported to have sunk in Wuhan

Well obviously they will never admit it, they don't comment in official capacity on anything relating to defense matters.

This is a satelite pic of the boat in the same shipyard.

Really the only thing they can realistically say is it wasn't nuclear, as the submarines that get built in this shipyard are usually conventional diesel submarines, but the 041 was announced as a nuclear sub by the very same chinese ppl saying its fake news now. The US intelligence report also thinks its a nuclear boat.

View attachment 67703
And this satelite picture...

The "satelite image"

https://www.politico.com/newsletter...-crack-in-a-chinese-aircraft-carrier-00101678

maxresd889efault.jpg

0p08.jpg

The truth
0ii07.jpg

This news has nothing related to liking or disliking. It's just its the same news which is already proved fake many months ago and because your fake and foolishness is caught so now just change the submarine type and try to correct your old news. There isn't any proof of this news except trust me bro I am saying right and see how many times I am saying this. Better if they come up with some solid proof and not "many unknown sources claim" thing.
Exactly! The US media machine can turn Kamala Harris, the lowest rated VP ever in US history into Mother Teresa overnight. Making up a fake news about China is a piece of cake😂

Obviously multiple "credible" media sources have reported the story. Hence the "competition":sneaky:. But no mouthpiece, however "credible", can change the fact the Wuchang Shipyard is located inland, some 600 hundred miles from the pacific ocean. The shipyard isn't capable of building nuclear submarines. Who in the right mind would nuclear submarines so far inland???

The shipyard that produces the 039 Submarines is in Wuhan son.

Try to do some research.

I already posted the pics of the submarine from March at the shipyard.

You are better off claiming it wasn't nuclear, thats the only plausible excuse, b/c that shipyard builds submarines, the shipyard has satellite pics of the submarine there.

Only two excuses are plausible, either it didn't sink and has been moved elsewhere.

Or it did sink but its a conventional boat not nuclear.

But you decided to go with the submarine doesn't exist? lol

This time they change the Submarine type and Next time they will change the shipyard to justify this fake news. 😜

They who?

People on the internet? OR US Intelligence?

When did US intelligence reports claim it was a 093 or a 095?

Please give us sources.

And The sinking was always reported as Wuhan.

I'm not quoting an indian site, I'm quoting US intelligence reports.

dude get real. If it was some BS on an Indian site, I wouldn't have posted it. This is from US intelligence reports.
Reported by US sources too, any US channels also have been reporting China's collapse for decades, you know how much lies US media made against China, don't you?

Who said the submarine type? That was speculation on internet. The actual report is the one that came out recently.

And how did you "prove it false" last time? lol

US intelligence reports are the ones being cited now, not random people on the internet observing things.

This is the same submarine at the shipyard before it sunk.

View attachment 67705

China never admit nor denies it because they simply never comments on things like that. And that's doesn't make any random propaganda a fact.

The shipyard mentioned is not building any nuclear type, no one build nuclear submarine in such place. Have some common sense.

House passes $1.6 billion to deliver anti-China propaganda overseas, what this is for? US Intelligence Report means Propaganda and nothing in simple term. It was already proven fake. Now US intelligence need to prove it's not fake. It's not simple that we are saying so it's prove that the news is true.

House passes $1.6 billion to deliver anti-China propaganda overseas

Reported by US sources too, any US channels also have been reporting China's collapse for decades, you know how much lies US media made against China, don't you?

I'll give you a $1000 if you show me a US intelligence report saying that BS Indian picture was a cracked aircraft carriers.

Do you understand the difference between US intelligence assessments and random Indians on twitter with no background in defense assessments?

If you think both are the same, then Idk what to tell you. lol

They who?

People on the internet? OR US Intelligence?

When did US intelligence reports claim it was a 093 or a 095?

Please give us sources.

And The sinking was always reported as Wuhan.

Dear next time you will see news like:

1- it's not nuclear submarine but 039 submarine
Or
2- The shipyard is not Wuchang Shipyard.

The shipyard that produces the 039 Submarines is in Wuhan son.

Try to do some research.

I already posted the pics of the submarine from March at the shipyard.

You are better off claiming it wasn't nuclear, thats the only plausible excuse, b/c that shipyard builds submarines, the shipyard has satellite pics of the submarine there.

Only two excuses are plausible, either it didn't sink and has been moved elsewhere.

Or it did sink but its a conventional boat not nuclear.

But you decided to go with the submarine doesn't exist? lol
All of the reports you cited are titled "China's New Nuclear Submarine Sank". Even the title of this very thread that you created calls it nuclear submarine. Now you are saying it's a conventional "boat" not nuclear??? Who do we trust? Your "sources" or just you. Where did I say the submarine doesn't exist? I simply questioned the story.

The shipyard mentioned is not building any nuclear type, no one build nuclear submarine in such place. Have some common sense.

So when Pro China people post here or Pro Chinese publications post, why don't you call them out?

Here is a Pro China Bot posting about the Type 041 several months back(before this whole sinking news came)

Or a Post about it on Pro Chinese websites.

There is a DoD report also saying its nuclear powered.

So either you are more intelligent than the people in the US intelligence services who made the same assessment that the pro chinese bloggers were bragging about a few months back with their "mini nuclear reactor" submarine, they were all BSing, b/c its such "common sense", or you are just blabbering. lol

Well obviously they will never admit it, they don't comment in official capacity on anything relating to defense matters.

But its very plausible given the details coming out.

This is a satelite pic of the boat in the same shipyard.

Really the only thing they can realistically say is it wasn't nuclear, as the submarines that get built in this shipyard are usually conventional diesel submarines, but the 041 was announced as a nuclear sub by the very same chinese ppl saying its fake news now. The US intelligence report also thinks its a nuclear boat.

View attachment 67703
Type 41 conventional with plugin small reactor is planned but not built yet. Wuchang can't build nuclear submarines because they are not qualified. It required workers, and procedures qualified for nuclear facilities. Then you need a nuclear refueling facility. Logically the only one that has all of them is the Huludao shipyard in Liaoning province or Maybe even the Jiangnan shipyard in Chiangxin island

Just tell me this news is true or fake? Your answer will tell, how credible US Intelligence Report is:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back