Chinese Type 041 Zhou class mini nuclear submarine reported to have sunk in Wuhan

Dear Then I didn't understand what you want to ask (I probably failed to understand your query but that's not failed to answer), can you share some exact point on which you want my answer. I am now confused what you want to ask.

Something negative about china that you believe and the "pro China" people deny.

Or do you believe China blows sunshine and rainbows out of its @$$ and that there is not a single thing thats negative that they deny but is likely true.

B/c if thats the case, thats the textbook description of a Sycophant, in which case there is no point in having a conversation, b/c we know how it ends. lol

Something negative about china that you believe and the "pro China" people deny.

Or do you believe China blows sunshine and rainbows out of its @$$ and that there is not a single thing thats negative that they deny but is likely true.

Ok tell me 4-5 examples in your view what is that Something negative about china that you believe and the "pro China" people deny, I will inform my view on that.

Ok tell me 4-5 examples in your view what is that Something negative about china that you believe and the "pro China" people deny, I will inform my view on that.

I'm not a china Sycophant though, so how does that prove anything?

If I list 5 things, all it will do is send you on a tangent from the point, where you try to "prove" why Im wrong and why the pro china ppl are right. lol

If you want an even comparison, I can give you 5 things negative about the US that the "Pro America" side would likely deny. lol

I'm not a china Sycophant though, so how does that prove anything?

If I list 5 things, all it will do is send you on a tangent from the point, where you try to "prove" why Im wrong and why the pro china ppl are right. lol

If you want an even comparison, I can give you 5 things negative about the US that the "Pro America" side would likely deny. lol

Dear I am not Chinese, I don't know as much about china to know what negative pro china people like to deny. I can tell you what negative i think about china if you are interested to know. Your query is too vague to understand.

But there literally is, the Submarine was filed at that shipyard. Then it disappeared and there were several cranes at the place, thats the evidence. Or atleast the evidence you will see released publicly, any other evidence will not be released b/c it would compromise intelligence gathering, so no intelligence agency will reveal more.

What would you reasonably be willing to accept as evidence?
This is not evidence. Evidence is something that leaves no room for doubt. The image that was posted does not allow us to conclude anything at all. You are the one who is making a dubious confirmation of the facts based on a photo with no evidence and a confirmation by US intelligence that also provides no proof.

Furthermore, using the excuse that any other image would not be made available because it would compromise intelligence gathering is just too funny. Even an OSINT could have this image if it captured the footage at the right time. It is always up to the author of the image to choose whether to post it by editing out compromising parts of the collection.

Had the journalist not clicked the photo of Tank Man on June 5 1989, it would be "fake news" as well

This is not evidence. Evidence is something that leaves no room for doubt. The image that was posted does not allow us to conclude anything at all. You are the one who is making a dubious confirmation of the facts based on a photo with no evidence and a confirmation by US intelligence that also provides no proof.

Furthermore, using the excuse that any other image would not be made available because it would compromise intelligence gathering is just too funny. Even an OSINT could have this image if it captured the footage at the right time. It is always up to the author of the image to choose whether to post it by editing out compromising parts of the collection.

You haven't given me a what you would be willing to accept as proof. lol

What qualifies is proof in this situation that you would be willing to accept, that could reasonably provided?

You want a scooba diving video or something? lol

You haven't given me a what you would be willing to accept as proof. lol

What qualifies is proof in this situation that you would be willing to accept, that could reasonably provided?

You want a scooba diving video or something? lol
What about showing some part of the submarine emerging?

Is it that difficult to do that considering the depth of the river? I don't think so.

What you have:

Shadows of cranes and a photo of a submarine that was at the site.

What about showing some part of the submarine emerging?

Is it that difficult to do that considering the depth of the river? I don't think so.

What you have:

Shadows of cranes and a photo of a submarine that was at the site.

Whats your definitive source for the depth of the water at that specific location? and that The Sub isn't fully underneath, there is no public access to the shipyard, the only thing we have is satellite photos and those aren't live.

Anything else is information that is gathered "illegally" or in ways thats not going to be disclosed by intelligence officials for obvious reasons.

Whats your definitive source for the depth of the water at that specific location? and that The Sub isn't fully underneath, there is no public access to the shipyard, the only thing we have is satellite photos and those aren't live.

Anything else is information that is gathered "illegally" or in ways thats not going to be disclosed by intelligence officials for obvious reasons.
You can easily find a source about the depth of the channel.
Capturar.JPG
Average depth of 5 meters.

Man, I'm tired of this. I'm wasting my time here.

You can easily find a source about the depth of the channel.
View attachment 67839
Average depth of 5 meters.

Man, I'm tired of this. I'm wasting my time here.

Oh wow that must debunk it completely you found a general depth chart that doesn't specify the depth of that specific location, and you somehow became a boyancy expect that it must have one part sticking above water? b/c? "reasons".

How do you know the size of this submarine? how did you make that determination?

This shit sounds like "Jet Fuel can't melt beams" type of narrative. lol

The shipyard mentioned is not building any nuclear type, no one build nuclear submarine in such place. Have some common sense.
Next CNN headline news says 'China's nuclear sub being built in Tibet has sunk and Tibetans are exposed to the radiation from the nuclear reactors.' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back