Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

Some terrible visuals on telegram from hospitals, and injuries are apparently in the thousands. I wonder why they decided to do it now, wonder if someone important was on the line.

Clearly, Israelis were monitoring everything. If they had such intimate access to the Hezbollah comm network.

Is this actually technological feasible?

Batteries cannot be made to explode like that I am pretty sure.

Only methods of making batteries explode is by heat or extremely fast over charging.

Some terrible visuals on telegram from hospitals, and injuries are apparently in the thousands. I wonder why they decided to do it now, wonder if someone important was on the line.

Clearly, Israelis were monitoring everything. If they had such intimate access to the Hezbollah comm network.
Most likely a traitor in the ranks, but they will most likely be found out soon. Israelis are panicking and trying every trick thanks to their western allies. That is why the US is so hell bent on middle east and other African countries in getting huawei telecoms network and equipment because they know they can’t monitor them as easily.

Is this actually technological feasible?

Batteries cannot be made to explode like that I am pretty sure.

Only methods of making batteries explode is by heat or extremely fast over charging.
It looks like someone shot them. Lithium batteries don't explode, they burn at high temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back