Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

I’m left speechless. I’m a Shia, and above all a practicing Muslim. I pray 5x a day, I try to avoid non halal meats, I don’t drink, and above all I believe in Islam and its ethics.

But after witnessing todays event, I think Iran hezbollah and whoever is fighting this needs to throw out the rule book and end this fighting with one arm tied behind your back for whatever reason. You’ve passed the point of no return of not having war. History doesn’t stop for anyone. They’re waging wars against your people and freely killing them across the region and in your homes and capitals, while you try to follow some unspoken rule of not hitting them back twice as hard. They know they’re dealing with timid leadership; hence, can go as crazy as possible because you won’t hurt them deep enough. A drone here and a missile there in their capital and that’s it. They’ve effectively defeated the Shias too.
Brother, you pray 5x a day still your post is full of revenge, hatred, violence ?.

What is the use of such praying, if it cannot cleanse your heart ?. Think about it.

I did not give that credit of drone supply to Modiji, can you read unemployed tool.
Yeah, you didn't. In fact you personally took credit for supplying those drones, you jahil impotent Swayamsevak runt. This is where you said it btw, in case you try to lie, as is customary for people from your sick and hateful community:
No , we will stick to supplying drones to IDF. Maybe Bangladesh as per its capacity should send some clean undies to Hamas and Hezbullas.

You are so pathetic that you need to take credit for exports to the IDF. I haven't seen a Pakistani sink to the level of impotence and effeminate rage jeets do, the way they gloat about war and murder in foreign countries.

Bro
Western media is extremely polarized nowdays. 30 years ago there used to be atleast some jounalistic pride but now its different.

Agree that the best and most critical sources come from the west, but these are mostly small players, sadly, often indepdendent players. The mainstream media is waste of time, for the most. Its 90% controlled by establishment and used to keep the sheeps (Us regular citizens) in line.

How can you deny the obvoius dispreferential treatment muslims get in western media, atleast until very recently.
Mate, there are all types of voices on the web. Some biased and some balanced. Good thing is that there is information sharing and dialogue to understand various developments.

I see many Muslim authors providing well-researched information on Western platforms. I recall an Iraqi author providing a very detailed account of ISIL origins on a Western platform. I have shared it several times but people are interested in narratives and sensation created by bot activities using deep fakes.

Bias is everywhere. The state attempts to shape public opinion in every country. I see the obvious in my country as well. It is up to the individual to have sufficient intellect and judgement to see through all manner of biases which is possible with research. However, to strive for fact-finding is not an easy task but risky undertaking as many have lost their lives in the process. Human dark side is truly ugly unfortunately.

They switched to pagers because they were being tracked and targeted by their cell phones. These came from the same shipment apparently so have obviously been intercepted at some point in the supply chain and adapted or the seller sold them like that. Weak link somewhere in the chain.?????
Think about it,

1) Mossad knew that Iran/Hezbollah is going to order (or has ordered) pagers.

2) They quickly devised technology of implanting bombs in such a tiny device

3) They then either infiltrated the manufacturer (or may be replaced the actual shipment)

They pulled the entire operation with such finesse that Iranians had no clue whatsoever. Imagine, Iranian Ambassador himself using Hezbollah pager.

Hats off to Mossad, they are way ahead of CIA.

Snowden: Lebanon pager explosions likely “implanted explosives, not a hack” — “Indistinguishable from terrorism”

6001414801668030809-1068x668.jpg

Beirut (Quds News Network)- As Lebanon reels from a series of deadly pager explosions that claimed the lives of a child and two others, Edward Snowden has weighed in, stating that the blasts were likely caused by “implanted explosives” rather than a cyber hack. Snowden explained, “Too many consistent, very serious injuries. If it were overheated batteries exploding, you’d expect many more small fires & misfires.”

Hezbollah confirmed the devastating explosions, which occurred around 3:30 PM on Tuesday, affecting several of its members across Lebanon. In an official statement, the group expressed its grief over the tragedy, stating: “These mysterious explosions have led to the martyrdom of a child and two of our brothers, and caused injuries to many others.”

The Lebanese organization is currently conducting a wide-scale investigation into the cause of the explosions, pledging that its “security and scientific teams are working tirelessly” to uncover the truth behind the incident. Medical teams have been dispatched to treat the wounded in hospitals throughout the country.

Snowden’s comments have added a new layer of concern, suggesting the attacks could be a deliberate operation by Israel. He condemned the act, stating, “What Israel has just done is, via any method, reckless. They blew up countless numbers of people… indistinguishable from terrorism.”

Snowden: Lebanon pager explosions likely “implanted explosives, not a hack” — “Indistinguishable from terrorism”

View attachment 65616

Beirut (Quds News Network)- As Lebanon reels from a series of deadly pager explosions that claimed the lives of a child and two others, Edward Snowden has weighed in, stating that the blasts were likely caused by “implanted explosives” rather than a cyber hack. Snowden explained, “Too many consistent, very serious injuries. If it were overheated batteries exploding, you’d expect many more small fires & misfires.”

Hezbollah confirmed the devastating explosions, which occurred around 3:30 PM on Tuesday, affecting several of its members across Lebanon. In an official statement, the group expressed its grief over the tragedy, stating: “These mysterious explosions have led to the martyrdom of a child and two of our brothers, and caused injuries to many others.”

The Lebanese organization is currently conducting a wide-scale investigation into the cause of the explosions, pledging that its “security and scientific teams are working tirelessly” to uncover the truth behind the incident. Medical teams have been dispatched to treat the wounded in hospitals throughout the country.

Snowden’s comments have added a new layer of concern, suggesting the attacks could be a deliberate operation by Israel. He condemned the act, stating, “What Israel has just done is, via any method, reckless. They blew up countless numbers of people… indistinguishable from terrorism.”

These pagers were connected to a private network and ONLY given to Hezbollah fighters so that Israel was not able to snoop.

All the dead or injured must be Hezbollah fighters or aquaintences as general public was not meant to have access to them.

This is laughable, 2000 injured 9 died. where they bought their pagers🤭

Gold Apollo says it did not make pagers used in Lebanon explosions​

By Reuters

IMG_3205.jpeg

NEW TAIPEI, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Gold Apollo did not make the pagers that were used in the detonations in Lebanon on Tuesday, the company's founder Hsu Ching-Kuang told reporters on Wednesday.
At least nine people were killed and nearly 3,000 wounded when pagers used by Hezbollah members detonated simultaneously across Lebanon on Tuesday.
Images of destroyed pagers analysed by Reuters showed a format and stickers on the back that were consistent with pagers made by Gold Apollo. A senior Lebanese security source told Reuters that Hezbollah had ordered 5,000 pagers from the Taiwan-based Gold Apollo.

Hsu said the pagers used in the explosion were made by a company in Europe that had the right to use the Taiwanese firm's brand.
"The product was not ours. It was only that it had our brand on it,' he said.
Hsu did not name the company which he said manufactured the pagers, adding Gold Apollo was also a victim of the incident.
"We are a responsible company. This is very embarrassing," he said.
Hezbollah fighters began using pagers in the belief they would be able to evade Israeli tracking of their locations, two sources familiar with the group's operations told Reuters this year.

How come they get hold of these pagers inside Iran? Its beyond me. Iranians are involved with mossad as well It seems

How many civilians were injured or killed ? How do you isolate detonation to target members pages only. News are showing we are seeing injured or killed children being carried off from the scenes. You’re praising this!!
Most likely they don’t care. These are same folks that killed babies and bombing kids who are hungry alone and helpless.

It seems even when you go low tech you can get your ass and dick blown off ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back