Egyptian Armed Forces

Mehmed Bey

Mar 4, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
View attachment 40318

Why do you insist on explaining to us that your intelligence level is low and indicating your lack of understanding?

The AT-1K is compared to the Turkish Karaok missile, and the Korean missile has a longer range
As for the unfortunate Turkish OMTAS, his weight is very heavy
Turkish technology cannot be compared to Korean technology, as Turkey itself is a customer of Korean products, the most famous of which is the Turkish ALTAY version of the South Korean tank.
Korea produces the Teipers missile, which is equivalent to the Turkish UMATS missile
The Korean is distinguished from the unfortunate Turkish in that it has a lower weight and a range of 10 kilometers, not 8 as was announced in the initial version of the Korean missile, and the weight is a big difference because the platforms are carried by a larger number of missiles.
You do not know that Egypt is the largest international customer for the Chinese HJ-12E missile

HJ-12E / Red Arrow-12E - Export

According to the official WeChat account of China North Industries Co., Ltd. in 2020, the Red Arrow-12E, an individual portable anti-tank missile, "overcame the impact of the 'new coronavirus' pneumonia epidemic" and successfully completed the delivery task to a buyer in a certain country. First of all, it needs to be emphasized that although according to the description on the WeChat account of North Industries, this business has already reached the stage of paying first and delivering the goods, which can be regarded as really "completed", but this mysterious "buyer" in the end was still a matter of opinion. But this is not surprising. After all, China's military trade contracts, especially those for tactical weapons, have always been kept secret from the outside world. There were two main directions for speculation as to the buyer of this big business. The first is the Royal Thai Army, and the second is the Egyptian Army.

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/china/hj-12e.htm

It was announced that Egypt had obtained an initial batch of the Akeron MP missile for the naval special forces, but the deal obtained by the Egyptian ground forces was not announced.

And your limited intelligence compares the production of a number of Turkish products to Korean producers
Which Korea focuses only on their production
It opens the way for criticism and claims of imaginary Turkish superiority
First, we did not see success with Turkish missiles against tanks, while Chinese and other products have proven their operational success

And you are ignorant of many things. Since 2018, Egypt has possessed a series of Chinese missiles with ranges of 25-70 kilometers. The Chinese missiles are CM-501/502, that is, simply many years before Turkey dreamed of producing its missiles, meaning large stocks and a variety of ranges, and also unlike systems such as the VIKHR.

Why did he buy Turkish missiles when there are better Chinese missiles, such as the JK-2, with a weight of 50 kilograms and a range of 35 kilometers?

View attachment 40319
You include Turkey in any topic as if God only created the mind for the Turks and that they are better, and this is the height of stupidity. Everyone has surpassed Turkey.

For your information, you do not market. On the contrary, you turn everyone against you. The simplest example is that we had requests for rapid intervention vehicles for the police, and the OTOKAR ISV product was rejected, and we were given recommendations to reject them completely.

View attachment 40320

The Turks’ insistence on selling their products has reached the stage of setting up factories in Egypt. Why are they fleeing to Egypt and why do they insist on this strange insistence that Egypt accept their products? If their products are really good, why are they marketing them in such a vulgar manner when Egypt did not announce that it would buy and Egypt also rejected the Turkish engines for the armored vehicles that were presented in EDEX-2023 exhibition, and Turkey was preferred over it, so the Turks turned to the last option, which is to invest in Egypt, even though Egypt did not ask, which explains that if they had a good product, it would speak for itself and not sell in this cheap way and at the lowest prices. Turkish weapons were an accusation they wanted to attach to Egypt.
Frankly I despise anything then the pride of none entities.
Turkey doesn't receive free weapon nor food of any sorts. I can imagine, how many of you would sleep hungry without the means given to you. Yet here you are boasting about self respect . See all the weapons which was given to you, go help Gazza or at least demolish that dam on Nile. Will you?
And for deference if you, Turkey has something to sell , what you can sell ? Fool Medames.
Oh you can bark to this Asperger syndrome patient. Go on , all these weaponss do something. And pay your own food, don't wait for Zakat . What you can boast about little man?
You can't pay even your lunch. Live your life and watch what others do and be happy with what you already have.
Don't blame the others, when I was born Egypt had 40 million, now 113,5 . Multiple, eat etc and you will get by somehow.
Am I getting this wrong? I said something which is incorrect?

The SC

INT'L MOD
Feb 13, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Frankly I despise anything then the pride of none entities.
Turkey doesn't receive free weapon nor food of any sorts. I can imagine, how many of you would sleep hungry without the means given to you. Yet here you are boasting about self respect . See all the weapons which was given to you, go help Gazza or at least demolish that dam on Nile. Will you?
And for deference if you, Turkey has something to sell , what you can sell ? Fool Medames.
Oh you can bark to this Asperger syndrome patient. Go on , all these weaponss do something. And pay your own food, don't wait for Zakat . What you can boast about little man?
You can't pay even your lunch. Live your life and watch what others do and be happy with what you already have.
Don't blame the others, when I was born Egypt had 40 million, now 113,5 . Multiple, eat etc and you will get by somehow.
Am I getting this wrong? I said something which is incorrect?
You can read this.. it will change your view of Egypt forever!

https://defencepk.com/forums/threads/egypt-strategic-projects-news-discussions-updates.2526/

MMM-E

Elite Member
Jul 6, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Why do you insist on explaining to us that your intelligence level is low and indicating your lack of understanding?

Your posts shows your intelligence level is so low
I am talking about anti-Tank Missiles and you jumping to ALTAY Tank

If you talking about technology then S.Korea is nothing to compare with Turkiye in Missile technologies

The Korean is distinguished from the unfortunate Turkish in that it has a lower weight and a range of 10 kilometers, not 8 as was announced in the initial version of the Korean missile, and the weight is a big difference because the platforms are carried by a larger number of missiles.

The best S.Korean anti-Tank missile is 8 km TAIPERS
1715747624105.jpeg

The best Turkish anti-Tank Missile is UMTAS-GM with range of 16-20-32-50 km

and UMTAS-GM Block2 has range of 50 km with superior guidance ( IIR+TV+Datalink )
1715747882173.jpeg

And you are ignorant of many things. Since 2018, Egypt has possessed a series of Chinese missiles with ranges of 25-70 kilometers. The Chinese missiles are CM-501/502, that is, simply many years before Turkey dreamed of producing its missiles, meaning large stocks and a variety of ranges, and also unlike systems such as the VIKHR.
Why did he buy Turkish missiles when there are better Chinese missiles, such as the JK-2, with a weight of 50 kilograms and a range of 35 kilometers?

We dont care about inferior technologies like Chinese CM-501/502 or JK-2 Missiles

Turkiye has far better Missiles like 50 km UMTAS-GM Block2 , 40 km KUZGUN-KY and 180 km KUZGUN-TJ to hit enemy Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , even Mobile AD Systems like TOR , BUK , PANTSIR , IRIS-T SLM

KUZGUN Missiles can be lauched from land platforms , Attack Helicopters , UCAVs
1715748326856.png

1715748356008.jpeg

You include Turkey in any topic as if God only created the mind for the Turks and that they are better, and this is the height of stupidity. Everyone has surpassed Turkey.

As like Turkish UCAVs , Turkiye offers better weapons including anti-Tank Missiles

and Chinese CM-501/502 or JK-2 Missiles are nothing to superior Turkish Missiles 50 km UMTAS-GM Block2 , 40 km KUZGUN-KY and 180 km KUZGUN-TJ

Reality hurts anti-Turkiye boys like you

In comparison to existing anti-tank guided missiles (ATGMs), the Turkish LUMTAS-GM ATGM now surpasses the previously leading Russian, American, Chinese, and French ATGMs

Source

Last edited:

The SC

INT'L MOD
Feb 13, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Your posts shows your intelligence level is so low
I am talking about anti-Tank Missiles and you jumping to ALTAY Tank

If you talking about technology then S.Korea is nothing to compare with Turkiye in Missile technologies

The best S.Korean anti-Tank missile is 8 km km TAIPERS
View attachment 40337

The best Turkish anti-Tank Missile is UMTAS-GM with range of 16-20-32-50 km

and UMTAS-GM Block2 has range of 50 km with superior guidance ( IIR+TV+Datalink )
View attachment 40340

We dont care about inferior technologies like Chinese CM-501/502 or JK-2 Missiles

Turkiye has far better Missiles like 50 km UMTAS-GM Block2 , 40 km KUZGUN-KY and 180 km KUZGUN-TJ to hit enemy Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , even Mobile AD Systems like TOR , BUK , PANTSIR , IRIS-T SLM

KUZGUN Missiles can be lauched from land platforms , Attack Helicopters , UCAVs
View attachment 40341
View attachment 40342

As like Turkish UCAVs , Turkiye offers better weapons including anti-Tank Missiles

and Chinese CM-501/502 or JK-2 Missiles are nothing to superior Turkish Missiles 50 km UMTAS-GM Block2 , 40 km KUZGUN-KY and 180 km KUZGUN-TJ

Reality hurts anti-Turkiye boys like you
It is all good..but stop personal attacks.. I spared you a warning..

MMM-E

Elite Member
Jul 6, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It is all good..but stop personal attacks.. I spared you a warning..

Personal attack ?
Go and read what SAMI-1 wrote first

I said to him what he said to me

Don't take a side to support your Arab buddy who gives false info and lies about Turkish weapons and Turkish Defense Industry with personal attack

Enough with his lies and anti-Turkiye propaganda here
If you have zero worldwide military knowledge then stop giving false info here with your low level intelligence

Egypt is in the negotiation phase with Turkiye to buy Anti-tank Missiles , Guided MLRS and Anti-Ship Missiles

Last edited:

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You do not know that Egypt is the largest international customer for the Chinese HJ-12E missile

I could've sworn I had a picture of it on one of the table displays during either a Sobhi or Zaki inspection, but I can't seem to find it in the encyclopedia of pics I have. If one is accidentally mislabeled, good luck to me finding it as there are way too many to sift through. I would have to stumble on it by accident would be the only way.

Other than that, it's super strange why the military is so hush-hush about that particular weapon. It's not like no one else in the neighberhood is not using it. Algeria, Nigeria even Indonesia and China of course so not sure what the big deal is. Unless it's by default since a lot of the anti-tank exercises are not usually photographed, I realize that, but static equipment and unit pics are now quite abundant so it's a bit strange.

If anyone has a pic of the HJ-12 in the EMF, please post it.

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023
I could've sworn I had a picture of it on one of the table displays during either a Sobhi or Zaki inspection, but I can't seem to find it in the encyclopedia of pics I have. If one is accidentally mislabeled, good luck to me finding it as there are way too many to sift through. I would have to stumble on it by accident would be the only way.

Other than that, it's super strange why the military is so hush-hush about that particular weapon. It's not like no one else in the neighberhood is not using it. Algeria, Nigeria even Indonesia and China of course so not sure what the big deal is. Unless it's by default since a lot of the anti-tank exercises are not usually photographed, I realize that, but static equipment and unit pics are now quite abundant so it's a bit strange.

If anyone has a pic of the HJ-12 in the EMF, please post it.

Sure it wasn't the MMP/Akeron ATGM? Because the only fire&forget ATGM shown by our Ministry is the MMP during a SOF equipments inspections.

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sure it wasn't the MMP/Akeron ATGM? Because the only fire&forget ATGM shown by our Ministry is the MMP during a SOF equipments inspections.

It's very possible. I only thought about it because Sami mentioned Egypt being the largest customer of that weapon so from memory only, I figured the pic was of the HJ-12. Also because we were having a big discussion about F&F ATGMs on the old forum at the time. Sami will have to produce a pic of it then.

Last edited:

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023
It's very possible. I only thought about it because Sami mentioned Egypt being the largest customer of that weapon so from memory only, I figured the pic was of the J-12. Also because we were having a big discussion about F&F ATGMs on the old forum at the time. Sami will have to produce a pic of it then.

I am sure you are talking about this photo

Users who are viewing this thread

• ANN