• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

China-U.S. Electronic Warfare Erupts, Seen as China’s GPS Interference Rehearsal to Counter Land-Based Missiles"

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Electronic warfare between China and the U.S. erupted in the South China Sea, and the U.S. suffered a total defeat.

GPS, telephone and communications in the northern Philippines were cut off.

The U.S. announced the withdrawal of medium-range missiles deployed in the Philippines.

The Philippine government says it is willing to take action to de-escalate the situation.

神威98

Dec 28, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is what is meant by winning without firing a single shot.

China has many tools at her disposal than the lowest denominator of warfare which is to shoot with bullets/missiles and kill.

Shanlung

Nov 21, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
96390aa03b9be30255aab32f1b0e2920.gif

It was very clear USA BLINKED when those missiles withdrawn from Philippine
I did not know why then, a day ago.

Now it is very very clear why USA blinked

probably shit running down the legs of their panks when China clobbered USA in electronic warfare and make them deaf and blind and dumb simultaneously

ChineseTiger1986

Jun 15, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
96390aa03b9be30255aab32f1b0e2920.gif

It was very clear USA BLINKED when those missiles withdrawn from Philippine
I did not know why then, a day ago.

Now it is very very clear why USA blinked

probably shit running down the legs of their panks when China clobbered USA in electronic warfare and make them deaf and blind and dumb simultaneously

I think China should deploy more hypersonic missiles in Cuba in the next couple of years, and to see if China can beat the US in electronic warfare in their own backyard.

If China can achieve this feat, then it is time for the US to capitulate in this Cold War II.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There's no stories from the Philippines that their GPS, telephones, or anything went down.

Manila is on Luzon and not a peep about anything.

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There's no stories from the Philippines that their GPS, telephones, or anything went down.

Manila is on Luzon and not a peep about anything.
Can't you tell the difference between the words "Northern Philippines" and "Philippines"?

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Can't you tell the difference between the words "Northern Philippines" and "Philippines"?

Humor me by explaining on this map about your definition of "Northern Philippines" in relation to Luzon...which is specifically the area I mentioned.

philippines.png

Remember everybody "Americans" are the ones who are supposedly bad at Geography.

Last edited:

BHAN85

Jan 5, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Even if GPS goes down that means nothing, do jamming is not the big deal in EW, anyone can do it.

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Humor me by explaining on this map about your definition of "Northern Philippines" in relation to Luzon...which is specifically the area I mentioned.

View attachment 53585

Remember everybody "Americans" are the ones who are supposedly bad at Geography.

Right. The report is talking about northern Luzon, not northern Philippines. That doesn't include Manila.

IMG_20240706_105008.jpg

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Right. The report is talking about northern Luzon, not northern Philippines.
:ROFLMAO: Thanks for correcting yourself

That doesn't include Manila.
okay I'll strike that off the list right away...yes sir! Done!!
We can always adjust it to the Northern part of "North Luzon" if needed.

Well...Eastern media tends to make up stuff...can you find any mention of any type of outages in the Philippine press....you know the capital is also on Luzon and you'd think they would have heard something about all this "chaos" nearby in "North Luzon" :rolleyes:....

From watching this video at least one or two people on Luzon must have a telephone and noticed a problem when they called "north Luzon".

Last edited:

AjayGhatak

Jul 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Electronic warfare between China and the U.S. erupted in the South China Sea, and the U.S. suffered a total defeat.

GPS, telephone and communications in the northern Philippines were cut off.

The U.S. announced the withdrawal of medium-range missiles deployed in the Philippines.

The Philippine government says it is willing to take action to de-escalate the situation.

"China-arms.com"?????

Who are they and why do you trust them? They read like poorly written Naruto fan-fiction from 2009.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts