EX CIA chief Leon Panetta label Israeli use of pager bombs as "terrorism"

Forget about Israel and yanks, its one of your kind caught with his pants down :ROFLMAO: . They are hunting for him.

He got thrown under the bus😂

Being a fanboy never earns you respect

Increasingly Indias role is being exposed from weapons, to pro Israel statements to involvement in mossads delicate operations

Clearly India is a highly trusted partner

It's good it's out there

Pretend I'm blind. Where did Indian ambassador met him?

Ofcourse you are blind !

Get someone to read for you??

Ofcourse you are blind !

Get someone to read for you??
Like he attended Onam celebration, a Kerala festival organised by Mallu community. Great find genius.

Now read the first part again thoroughly.
View attachment 67747

Dimwit READ the reuters article?

Norway issues international search request for person linked to exploding pagers​

OSLO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Norwegian police have issued an international search request for Rinson Jose, a Norwegian-Indian man linked to the sale of pagers to the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah that exploded last week, they said on Thursday.
Jose, 39, disappeared while on a work trip to the U.S. last week. He is a founder of a Bulgarian company that was reportedly part of the pager supply chain.
Asked what they were doing to find Jose, police said in an email to Reuters: "Yesterday, Sept. 25, the Oslo police district received a missing person report in connection with the pager case."

"A missing persons case has been opened, and we have sent out an international warrant for the person," it added.

The Norwegian criminal police, Kripos, which handles international requests, confirmed to Reuters that the request has been sent, declining to elaborate.

When a person is missing abroad, Kripos would normally issue a global alert, or so-called "yellow notice", but could also contact its foreign counterparts directly depending on circumstances, its spokesperson told Reuters earlier.

Interpol was not immediately available for comment.
Jose declined to comment on the pagers when reached by phone last Wednesday, Sept. 18, and hung up when asked about the Bulgarian business. He did not return repeated calls and text messages.
Jose's Norwegian employer, DN Media Group, said he left for a conference in Boston on Sept. 17, and the company has not been able to reach him since Sept. 18. He works at the group's sales department.
I decided to come here to speak for my people, to speak for my country, to speak for the truth.00:0201:33

In 2022, Jose founded Sofia-based company Norta Global Ltd, Bulgaria's corporate registry shows.
Bulgaria has investigated the company's role in the supply of booby-trapped pagers, but has found no evidence that they were made or exported from the country.
Norway's security police (PST) also launched a preliminary investigation earlier this week into reports that a Norwegian-owned company was linked to the sale of the pagers.

Over a two-day period last week, thousands of pagers, as well as walkie-talkies, used by Hezbollah operatives, blew up in Lebanon, killing at least 39 people and wounding thousands.
The attacks were widely believed to have been carried out by Israel, which has neither confirmed nor denied its involvement.

Like he attended Onam celebration, a Kerala festival organised by Mallu community. Great find genius.

Retard, he was the one who arranged it. LOL. Thats why I said, bloody read first and give rest to your itchy fingers.

Dimwit READ the reuters article?

Norway issues international search request for person linked to exploding pagers​

OSLO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Norwegian police have issued an international search request for Rinson Jose, a Norwegian-Indian man linked to the sale of pagers to the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah that exploded last week, they said on Thursday.
Jose, 39, disappeared while on a work trip to the U.S. last week. He is a founder of a Bulgarian company that was reportedly part of the pager supply chain.
Asked what they were doing to find Jose, police said in an email to Reuters: "Yesterday, Sept. 25, the Oslo police district received a missing person report in connection with the pager case."

"A missing persons case has been opened, and we have sent out an international warrant for the person," it added.

The Norwegian criminal police, Kripos, which handles international requests, confirmed to Reuters that the request has been sent, declining to elaborate.

When a person is missing abroad, Kripos would normally issue a global alert, or so-called "yellow notice", but could also contact its foreign counterparts directly depending on circumstances, its spokesperson told Reuters earlier.

Interpol was not immediately available for comment.
Jose declined to comment on the pagers when reached by phone last Wednesday, Sept. 18, and hung up when asked about the Bulgarian business. He did not return repeated calls and text messages.
Jose's Norwegian employer, DN Media Group, said he left for a conference in Boston on Sept. 17, and the company has not been able to reach him since Sept. 18. He works at the group's sales department.
I decided to come here to speak for my people, to speak for my country, to speak for the truth.00:0201:33

In 2022, Jose founded Sofia-based company Norta Global Ltd, Bulgaria's corporate registry shows.
Bulgaria has investigated the company's role in the supply of booby-trapped pagers, but has found no evidence that they were made or exported from the country.
Norway's security police (PST) also launched a preliminary investigation earlier this week into reports that a Norwegian-owned company was linked to the sale of the pagers.

Over a two-day period last week, thousands of pagers, as well as walkie-talkies, used by Hezbollah operatives, blew up in Lebanon, killing at least 39 people and wounding thousands.
The attacks were widely believed to have been carried out by Israel, which has neither confirmed nor denied its involvement.
All your bullshit because you know there is no arrest warrant a "search warrant" why the red highlights is that supposed to mean something? 🤣 Who else is going to investigate missing person? Obviously the police. You can keep coming back to whine, as long as you can't find an Interpol red notice I'm gonna sleep calmly. 😉

Retard, he was the one who arranged it. LOL. Thats why I said, bloody read first and give rest to your itchy fingers.
🤣 The fuk anyone care who arranged it. It's a community festival Indian embassy staff has no problem attending.

All your bullshit because you know there is no arrest warrant a "search warrant" why the red highlights is that supposed to mean something? 🤣 Who else is going to investigate missing person? Obviously the police. You can keep coming back to whine, as long as you can't find an Interpol red notice I'm gonna sleep calmly. 😉

When a person is missing abroad, Kripos would normally issue a global alert, or so-called "yellow notice", but could also contact its foreign counterparts directly depending on circumstances

keep on looking for so called red warrant lol. You clearly cannot ready. :LOL:

🤣 The fuk anyone care who arranged it. It's a community festival Indian embassy staff has no problem attending.

He is the owner of the organization who arranged the event. Hell, I have been living UK for donkey years, if I ask Pakistani high commissioner to visit me on Eid, he will tell me to f off. Lol. Clearly the guy knew and had links within Indian embassy. You just don't turn up without knowing who and why. I am sure you Indians have some common sense? NOT? :ROFLMAO:

He is the owner of the organization who arranged the event. Hell, I have been living UK for donkey years, if I ask Pakistani high commissioner to visit me on Eid, he will tell me to f off. Lol. Clearly the guy knew and had links within Indian embassy. You just don't turn up without knowing who and why. I am sure you Indians have some common sense? NOT? :ROFLMAO:
Are you one of the 1000+ odd Pakistanis in UK? 🤡

When a person is missing abroad, Kripos would normally issue a global alert, or so-called "yellow notice", but could also contact its foreign counterparts directly depending on circumstances

keep on looking for so called red warrant lol. You clearly cannot ready. :LOL:
Took you long enough to figure that out. Damn!

Yellow Notice: To help locate missing persons, often minors, or to help identify persons who are unable to identify themselves

Now where is the arrest warrant of mu international terrorist 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back