EX CIA chief Leon Panetta label Israeli use of pager bombs as "terrorism"

He is the owner of the organization who arranged the event. Hell, I have been living UK for donkey years, if I ask Pakistani high commissioner to visit me on Eid, he will tell me to f off. Lol. Clearly the guy knew and had links within Indian embassy. You just don't turn up without knowing who and why. I am sure you Indians have some common sense? NOT? :ROFLMAO:
Ok let's test your common sense, imagine you are a car manufacturer and I buy a car from you. You have used others to deliver the car, when the car was parked in my yard. It exploded. Can you point out who planted the bomb in the car for it to explode or since you are the manufacturer should I assume you are the culprit.

I will come to your lookout notice in the next post.

There is nothing much regarding the red warr

Took you long enough to figure that out. Damn!

Yellow Notice: To help locate missing persons, often minors, or to help identify persons who are unable to identify themselves

Now where is the arrest warrant of mu international terrorist 🤣

Lol, dimwit, read what it says, they CAN issue notice OR just contact the relevant foreign counterparts, which in this case will be united States agencies. So stop wasting time searching on Interpol website searching in a hope that your fellow Indian terrorist will not be nabbed. Lol

Bottom line is, Norway police is looking for an Indian man, who happen to be owner of company which supplied the pager bombs to Lebanon, a man who went into hiding along with his wife on American soil the day those bombs went off. Which part of all this you are failing to understand? ;)

I'm feeling sorry for you. It's not your fault though.

I can feel your pain, its very satsfying lol. an Indian terrorist caught with his pant down, we Pakistanis are just having fun.

Ok let's test your common sense, imagine you are a car manufacturer and I buy a car from you. You have used others to deliver the car, when the car was parked in my yard. It exploded. Can you point out who planted the bomb in the car for it to explode or since you are the manufacturer should I assume you are the culprit.

I will come to your lookout notice in the next post.

There is nothing much regarding the red warr

the only comment would be to this rather stupid analogy , that If I am clean and I have done no wrong, I won't go in hiding and disappear. Would you??

Any common sense here?

the only comment would be to this rather stupid analogy , that If I am clean and I have done no wrong, I won't go in hiding and disappear. Would you??

Any common sense here?
His products were used by a terrorist group. If you are in his shoes will you be out proving your innocence. Americans could be having him or some other agency has picked him up no one knows.

His products were used by a terrorist group. If you are in his shoes will you be out proving your innocence. Americans could be having him or some other agency has picked him up no one knows.

Right, did you actually read the whole story before coming up with your fancy stories. This Indian terrorist was contacted but he refuesed to say anyrhing and swtiched off his phone and disappearing on the day of those terrorist attacks, and having a established links with isreal, which btw were erased later, how convinent!! You have to be really naive to believe in all the BS you just wrote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back