France offers full support in nuclear submarines, jet engines and underwater drones to India

You have comprehension issues I am asking you to prove your claim the F35 has formally been offered to India and you cant so you deflect to nonsense. My case in point.

Never ask them for proof. Watch the clown now try and talk about something else when asked to back up his claims

You have comprehension issues I am asking you to prove your claim the F35 has formally been offered to India and you cant so you deflect to nonsense. My case in point.
well you guys will never understand such dynamics where a nation is oferred something cuase it can buy them with HARD cash not some coilation support or war remmittence in case of one such easterwhile "MOST IMPORTANT NON NATO AALY" thats begging from one and all for LOANS & Money to escape the Bankruptsy even after going to IMF 23 times ;) :P

but here is what they offerred us last and we rejected it and its not a indian link ;) :P

well you guys will never understand such dynamics where a nation is oferred something cuase it can buy them with HARD cash not some coilation support or war remmittence in case of one such easterwhile "MOST IMPORTANT NON NATO AALY" thats begging from one and all for LOANS & Money to escape the Bankruptsy even after going to IMF 23 times ;) :P

but here is what they offerred us last and we rejected it and its not a indian link ;) :P

Talking nonsense again, that will become your new name.

That link does not state anywhere the F35 has been offered. Try again this time without the modi style bravado and waffle.

1) Link is from Eurasian times, listed as beig a major source of fake new onlone

2) No mention of F-35 sales.

Well done, you just played yourself

1) Link is from Eurasian times, listed as beig a major source of fake new onlone

2) No mention of F-35 sales.

Well done, you just played yourself
well i am not here to spoon feed you go and find it on internet its avilable and yes if you dont think that never hapenned then even its good with me but you yourself know the power of Indian State but ok keep bragging and pointing out silly mistakes no one cares ... lagge raho ;) :P

India can easily get F35 and no doubt in it but To get F35 in Indian colors, India need to join US camp and leave neutrality even if India has unlimited money, choice is yours. Be Happy.

India can easily get F35 and no doubt in it but To get F35 in Indian colors, India need to join US camp and leave neutrality even if India has unlimited money, choice is yours. Be Happy.
as per US Presidents and there so called Washington based press relases India already in US Camp as its a signatory of BECA/SOSA

besides them
The USA has signed 3 important military agreements with India. These agreements are usually signed by the USA with its defence allies for smoother military cooperation. The list of agreements is given below.

1. General Security of Military Information Agreement (GSOMIA) – It was signed in 2002, to facilitate sharing military intelligence between India and the USA.
  2. Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA) – It was signed in 2016, as per this agreement. India and USA can use each other’s military bases to carry out repairs and for resupplying.
  3. Communications Compatibility and Security Agreement (COMCASA) – This agreement is to share and secure communications exchange between 2 nations during training exercises and operations.

Has the USA and India Signed BECA agreement?​

Yes, the Basic Exchange and Cooperation Agreement (BECA) was signed between the governments of India and the United States on October 27, 2020. The agreement is about the exchange of geospatial information between the two nations, enhancing the operational efficiency of US platforms currently operated by India. This agreement comes in the backdrop of deteriorating US-China relations and the recent India-China border clash in the Galwan Valley.

Which are the Military Exercises carried out by India and the US?​

Different military exercises carried out by India and the USA are given below.

1. Yudh Abhyas – This military exercise started in the year 2002.
  2. Vajra Prahar – This military exercise is carried out between Special Forces of India and USA
  3. Tiger Triumph – This is a major military exercise carried out with the US, involving all 3 Indian Tri-Services i.e India Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force.
To know more in detail about the India-United Staes Relations, visit the linked article.

Mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:
If India wanted the F35 and really pushed hard it would happen I'm.sure

Right now USA looks at India as vital ally in Asia for next three decades. This is national policy regardless of republicans or democrats.

The issue is India itself has not shown serious interest for numerous reasons

Trust issue with USA especially during war time
Cost will be very expensive
Technology level.will.take long time to absorb
Another new combat type which complicates the situation
Impact on Amca projects as India is determined to have its own next generation fighters even if delayed

For this reason I expect more Rafale fighters as stop gap regardless of the fact it's the most costly fighter in the world

We don't need F35 right now
It's too many restrictions and relying on USA is not a good idea for combat planes especially the tip of the spear like fifth generation fighters

I am far more comfortable out cutting edge comes from France now and in future it's far more secure and guaranteed

Stick with getting Rafale F5 with wing man drones like neuron

Get the safran engine technology and get Amca flying in a decade

I love the idea of barracuda submarines

French weapons are lethal absolute guarantee to work but yes they cost the earth hence small no's

75% of equipment needs to be Indian
Be it fully upgraded super mki
Tejas Amca
Get the F5 Rafale in small.nos IE 100
But we need 100/150 Amca
And 300 Tejas mark1a and two by 2035

Indian gdp and overall military industrial capacity is going into overdrive as we speak

Wd are exportinb billions of dollars in arms to nations across the world this is very achievable

We don't need F35 right now
It's too many restrictions and relying on USA is not a good idea for combat planes especially the tip of the spear like fifth generation fighters

I am far more comfortable out cutting edge comes from France now and in future it's far more secure and guaranteed

Stick with getting Rafale F5 with wing man drones like neuron

Get the safran engine technology and get Amca flying in a decade

I love the idea of barracuda submarines

French weapons are lethal absolute guarantee to work but yes they cost the earth hence small no's

75% of equipment needs to be Indian
Be it fully upgraded super mki
Tejas Amca
Get the F5 Rafale in small.nos IE 100
But we need 100/150 Amca
And 300 Tejas mark1a and two by 2035

Indian gdp and overall military industrial capacity is going into overdrive as we speak

Wd are exportinb billions of dollars in arms to nations across the world this is very achievable
Bhai i have 100% confidence in corrupt and over ambitious IAF procourment lobby that they will despite all those delaying tacticks will still force MOD & PMO to buy F35 and 114 Dassault Rafale and if possible Upgraded F16Verssion Vs which USA has promissed for less than half the price of new F16 BLK72s

India doesn't need F35 on immediate basis... what she needs is to fast track and conclude MRFA for once and all and focus on amca with full force by increasing investment and setting targets....
Shameless and lethargic IAF too should be warned to not to come everytime with revisions..... accept initial lots with whatever they come up have real time experience and then suggest modifications in next lots....

Now question if India can get F-35 or not... it completely depends on India wither to have it or not.... USA has brought f35 twice to India is not because they wanted to fly somewhere..... those who says that F-35 is not available to India are just jealoused enemies who can't imagine India getting F-35.... it's laughable to even imagine such a large economy and democracy with no ill designs against West like the way China and Russia do will be forever banned for F35.... give it another 5 years and acquiring F35 will look like a joke..... mark my words on this.....

Off course experts who say no F35 to India should seriously start looking for a place to hide their faces.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back