Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Hamas’ amendments to the Israeli proposal were as follows:

- Withdrawal from the Philadelphia Axis in the first stage
- Withdrawal from the Rafah crossing in the first stage
- Ensuring a permanent ceasefire and complete withdrawal from the Gaza Strip before the second phase.
- Starting a plan to reconstruct the Gaza Strip that ends within a maximum of 5 years.
- A prisoner deal with rational numbers and connected to a path

A very rational and sensible proposal by Hamas.

Good, let them get a small taste of what it's like to be under even a small and not so threatening threat, unlike what the poor, resilient Palestinian people are unimaginably putting up with. Let them get a little disruption in their lives to the can sense something, although hard to believe demons sense anything but morbid satisfaction.

On the other hand, I'm honestly blown away at how almost reckless Hezbollah is going about launching these types of strikes on the demons. Because you know the demons are just counting the days when they're going to open up a brutal assault on them and southern Lebanon that I can only hope Hezbollah is prepared for that. We know it's coming, it's just a matter of time. A huge reason why the zionist are actually eager to end the Gaza genocide so they can turn the bulk of their attention to Hezbollah. You know for a fact their balls (if they have any) are hitching so bad to begin another genocidal massacre in another direction.

You've hit the nail on the head here. The zionist scum are itching for a regional war. The Arabs are about to get a rude awakening. I just hope the resistance gives them a hiding like they've never had before.

You believe this greased monkey mental midget?

Zebi a7a begad hahaha. When you want to sanction the ICJ and its branches because they are condemning at the same time Hamas (Sinwar, Haniyeh) and Israel (Netanyahu, Yoav Gallant) for war crimes and for crimes against humanity. Then you aren't respecting the international laws.

Good, let them get a small taste of what it's like to be under even a small and not so threatening threat, unlike what the poor, resilient Palestinian people are unimaginably putting up with. Let them get a little disruption in their lives so they can sense something, although hard to believe demons sense anything but morbid satisfaction.

On the other hand, I'm honestly blown away at how almost reckless Hezbollah is going about launching these types of strikes on the demons. Because you know the demons are just counting the days when they're going to open up a brutal assault on them and southern Lebanon that I can only hope Hezbollah is prepared for that. We know it's coming, it's just a matter of time. A huge reason why the zionist are actually eager to end the Gaza genocide so they can turn the bulk of their attention to Hezbollah. You know for a fact their balls (if they have any) are hitching so bad to begin another genocidal massacre in another direction.

They are coming for Hizbollah, Israel is a coward state, it will not allow any powerful neighbours. Hizbollah is firing rockets and they cause minimum damage so not really a major threat and Israel wants Hizbollah to target Israeli civilians so that they can pretend to be victim again. Iran needs to help Syria build up its army, because during 2006 war Syria helped Hizbollah with weapons etc, today Syria is destroyed and Israel keeps on bombing their military fields to make sure SAA doesn't rise again.

Good, let them get a small taste of what it's like to be under even a small and not so threatening threat, unlike what the poor, resilient Palestinian people are unimaginably putting up with. Let them get a little disruption in their lives so they can sense something, although hard to believe demons sense anything but morbid satisfaction.

They are coming for Hizbollah, Israel is a coward state, it will not allow any powerful neighbours. Hizbollah is firing rockets and they cause minimum damage so not really a major threat and Israel wants Hizbollah to target Israeli civilians so that they can pretend to be victim again. Iran needs to help Syria build up its army, because during 2006 war Syria helped Hizbollah with weapons etc, today Syria is destroyed and Israel keeps on bombing their military fields to make sure SAA doesn't rise again.

Don't think too much of it; the Hezbollah will fight while the Lebanese Army prepares tea for the Israelis as they did last time. The sheer stupidity I see is the Lebanese Army not mobilizing or at least offloading heavy weapons like ATGMs, etc.

Jordan King:

Today we stand at a critical turning point in human history

Our common conscience is now being tested by the catastrophe in Gaza and our very humanity is at stake

For 8 months without stopping, the people of Gaza have faced death and destruction that far exceeds any other conflict

The specter of famine looms on the horizon and psychological trauma is ever-present and its effects will remain for generations to come

Every place in Gaza is vulnerable to destruction

The military operation in #Rafah exacerbated the deteriorating situation and nearly one million Gazans were forcibly displaced.

Even those who have been displaced repeatedly in search of safety are being targeted, as there is no safe place

Humanitarian aid in Gaza cannot be subject to the political agendas of any party

The people of Gaza do not look to us for bombast and rhetoric. Rather, they want real action on the ground

Effective and comprehensive disengagement between actors on the ground is essential to ensuring the ability of relief agencies to operate

We will continue to deliver aid by air to Gaza

The land corridor is the most effective way for aid to flow into Gaza

I draw everyone's attention to the deteriorating economic, political and security situation in the West Bank

We cannot abandon #Gaza, it must be everyone's priority. History will judge us by our actions. It is a test of our humanity and sincerity
https://x.com/AlMamlakaTV
@AlMamlakaTV

This legend actually gives his supporters autographed fire extinguishers....LOL!

Dude I think this was brought up before he hates Muslims and anyone of color whose not white just because a guy hates Jews doesn’t mean we should follow what he does or preaches, Hitler and Stalin may have killed Jews but we all know next in line would have been Arabs and Muslims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back