Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Palestinian Authority won't even say a thing. I don't know how Palestinians of West Bank can continue to live with the Palestinian Authority.

But it just shows. If they don't be good poodles to Israel, and actually defend Palestinian cities, Israel will go on a genocidal rampage against the people of the West Bank. Israel is a terrorist Nazi state. Far from civilized. It employs terrorism and genocide to intimidate people and usurp their land/resources.

This Palestinian blogger is generally very careful in his words. In this video he's saying that Israel has suffered a 'great defeat' in Gaza and that the Gazan resistance have sent a 'secret message' to Nasrallah to 'escalate' and that the Gazans can face even the Karbala like disaster to achieve their eventual goals.
He is also saying that Israelis are looking for a pause to replenish and regroup but only to go after Hezbollah even though Americans don't want the escalation.

My own thoughts are: If Gazans and Lebanon can take the suffering and losses more then don't stop!! Historically, freedom is not going to be cheap, never been cheap in national independence movements. Israel is very fragile and vulnerable. The resignation of Gantz shows that even when there was the euphoria around the 4 rescued hostages, the Israeli topmost political class couldn't show unity and in fact nullified the euphoria within 24 hours.

But, of course, it is not my call to make what the Palestinians should do: I am sitting in comfort thousands of miles away...

This Palestinian blogger is generally very careful in his words. In this video he's saying that Israel has suffered a 'great defeat' in Gaza and that the Gazan resistance have sent a 'secret message' to Nasrallah to 'escalate' and that the Gazans can face even the Karbala like disaster to achieve their eventual goals.
He is also saying that Israelis are looking for a pause to replenish and regroup but only to go after Hezbollah even though Americans don't want the escalation.

My own thoughts are: If Gazans and Lebanon can take the suffering and losses more then don't stop!! Historically, freedom is not going to be cheap, never been cheap in national independence movements. Israel is very fragile and vulnerable. The resignation of Gantz shows that even when there was the euphoria around the 4 rescued hostages, the Israeli topmost political class couldn't show unity and in fact nullified the euphoria within 24 hours.

But, of course, it is not my call to make what the Palestinians should do: I am sitting in comfort thousands of miles away...

He's talking nonsense. The whole thing was a sick Israeli-American propaganda ploy that portrays Hamas as wanting all its people exterminated. When that is the Israeli projection of their own feelings of wanting to exterminate all Palestinians. And they think their fabricated 'documents' will provide them some cover to enter another phase in the genocide. It won't.

But, generally, if the region can engage in a long term war of attrition with Israel for something like 5-6 years. And start hitting strategic sites. It will ruin Israel and force it to end it's occupation. After which a two state solution will commence. But that's not realistic as there isn't a coordinated strategy across the board. Hezbollah will continue to help take pressure off Gaza. And Palestinians are grateful for that and the Lebanese people. Palestinain and southern Lebanese DNA is very similar. I actually have southern Lebanese DNA myself.

Good, let them get a small taste of what it's like to be under even a small and not so threatening threat, unlike what the poor, resilient Palestinian people are unimaginably putting up with. Let them get a little disruption in their lives so they can sense something, although hard to believe demons sense anything but morbid satisfaction.

On the other hand, I'm honestly blown away at how almost reckless Hezbollah is going about launching these types of strikes on the demons. Because you know the demons are just counting the days when they're going to open up a brutal assault on them and southern Lebanon that I can only hope Hezbollah is prepared for that. We know it's coming, it's just a matter of time. A huge reason why the zionist are actually eager to end the Gaza genocide so they can turn the bulk of their attention to Hezbollah. You know for a fact their balls (if they have any) are hitching so bad to begin another genocidal massacre in another direction.
Good post.

Regarding section in bold: Israel will enter Southern Lebanon, but on Hezbollah's terms. That will be the big difference between this clash between Israel and Hezbollah in 2024 and Israel and Hezbollah's clashes in years before 2024.

But, generally, if the region can engage in a long term war of attrition with Israel for something like 5-6 years. And start hitting strategic sites. It will ruin Israel and force it to end it's occupation. After which a two state solution will commence. But that's not realistic as there isn't a coordinated strategy across the board. Hezbollah will continue to help take pressure off Gaza

Israel has much more to lose in case of a protracted war. Much more!
And I don't think there is lack of coordination. It is just that the Resistance doesn't want to cross a threshold where Americans get openly and deeply involved anymore than Americans already are.
But what is absolutely shameful is that Turkey, for all the talk about another 'Crusade' etc has not released any pressure on Syria; on the contrary. Turkey should have actually helped the militias and the Syrian govt but instead is doing the opposite. The Syrian defenses have to focus on various militias, backed by the NATO powers, which would greatly threaten Damascus itself should Assad divert to Lebanon.
On a large canvas to be written by History: Turkey is wrong!

Israel has much more to lose in case of a protracted war. Much more!
And I don't think there is lack of coordination. It is just that the Resistance doesn't want to cross a threshold where Americans get openly and deeply involved anymore than Americans already are.
But what is absolutely shameful is that Turkey, for all the talk about another 'Crusade' etc has not released any pressure on Syria; on the contrary. Turkey should have actually helped the militias and the Syrian govt but instead is doing the opposite. The Syrian defenses have to focus on various militias, backed by the NATO powers, which would greatly threaten Damascus itself should Assad divert to Lebanon.
On a large canvas to be written by History: Turkey is wrong!
I'm referring to all nations in the region. Syria is devasted and like you said portions for the opposition militias and part of it occupied by Kurds/US. Lebanon would get devastated if Israel waged a war on it. It can't maintain 6 years of warfare. But neither can Israel. Which is why Israel would declare war before then.

Best approach should have been periodically escalating against Israel when Israel escalated itself in the Palestinian territories. But this would require participation of all fronts on same scale. At same time. Coordinating with each other on a official basis.

I imagine part of reason Turkey is supporting opposition in Syria is leverage against Kurds and to have a space for Syrian refugees/gueanteee their return. It makes sense from Turkey's pov. They don't let go of opposition unless Kurdish rule over eastern Syria ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back