Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The Conversion of Abdullah Ibn Salam (d. 43/633): A Legendary Moment in the Biography of Muhammad's Jewish Companion as Comments on His Jewish Community. The narration is as follows
Rabbi AbdullahSalam told the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of God be upon him, that the Prophet, peace and blessings of God be upon him, was inside a Jewish drug store, and the Prophet, peace and blessings of God be upon him, kept Abdullah in one of his rooms, and famous Jewish figures were with him. Invited to meet. He introduced them to Islam and asked them to believe in God. They started arguing and arguing with him about the right. When he realized that they were reluctant to accept Islam, he asked them: What is the position of Hussein bin Salam among you? He is our Sayyid (leader) and the son of our Sayyid. He is our Lord and our knowledge, the son of our Lord and knowledge. "If you find out that he has accepted Islam, will you also accept Islam?" Ask the Prophet. "God forbid! He will not accept Islam. May God prevent him from accepting Islam." They said fearfully. At that time I came out in full view of them and said: "O assembly of Jews! Fear God and accept what Muhammad has brought. By God, you know that he is the Messenger of God and you Will find prophecies about his name and characteristics in the Torah and I believe that I know him. "You are a liar," they cried Wicked and ignorant, the son of a wicked and ignorant." And they continued to abuse me with all kinds of considerable abuse. Here he ends his story.
Well the Jews are hateful idiots
Was just reading up on the upcoming Hajj.

When the pilgrims throw the symbolic pebbles at the devil, will some aim for the House of Saud?
(Bad joke?)

Hey. - my Urdu is crap( I will hang my head in shame) and my phonetic Urdu is even worse .. erm - was does “maa sadke Java” mean.
That's not Urdu, more like a Punjabi saying.

The Conversion of Abdullah Ibn Salam (d. 43/633): A Legendary Moment in the Biography of Muhammad's Jewish Companion as Comments on His Jewish Community. The narration is as follows
Rabbi AbdullahSalam told the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of God be upon him, that the Prophet, peace and blessings of God be upon him, was inside a Jewish drug store, and the Prophet, peace and blessings of God be upon him, kept Abdullah in one of his rooms, and famous Jewish figures were with him. Invited to meet. He introduced them to Islam and asked them to believe in God. They started arguing and arguing with him about the right. When he realized that they were reluctant to accept Islam, he asked them: What is the position of Hussein bin Salam among you? He is our Sayyid (leader) and the son of our Sayyid. He is our Lord and our knowledge, the son of our Lord and knowledge. "If you find out that he has accepted Islam, will you also accept Islam?" Ask the Prophet. "God forbid! He will not accept Islam. May God prevent him from accepting Islam." They said fearfully. At that time I came out in full view of them and said: "O assembly of Jews! Fear God and accept what Muhammad has brought. By God, you know that he is the Messenger of God and you Will find prophecies about his name and characteristics in the Torah and I believe that I know him. "You are a liar," they cried Wicked and ignorant, the son of a wicked and ignorant." And they continued to abuse me with all kinds of considerable abuse. Here he ends his story.
Well the Jews are hateful idiots
Thank you.

I am dealing with hateful idiots.

Someone here said I was a Muslim already, but the more I search online, first thing to come up is what Muslims can and cannot do.

I recall what Sam Houston said when the Christians finally baptized him. Preacher, dipping him in a river, said, "All your sins are washed away."

First thing Sam Houston asked, "Are the fishes ok?"

Houston, Texas is named after him. My cousin restored the school house Sam Houston went to in Maryville, Tennessee.

Born in Rockbridge County, Virginia, Houston and his family relocated to Maryville, Tennessee, when he was a teenager. Houston later ran away from home, spending about three years living with the Cherokee,[1] becoming known as "Raven." He served under General Andrew Jackson in the War of 1812;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back