Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Hezbollah broadcasts scenes of what it said was the targeting of the new headquarters of the Eastern Front in the Galilee Division of the Israeli occupation army.

There's a good chance Hezbollah ha active access to Iranian satellites...this war is different. Militia technology has caught up with IDF technology.

It wasn't Israel that had a problem with co-existing side-by-side with its neighbor in Gaza until after October 7th now, was it?

Since Hamas' goals and methods remain unchanged, even restoration of the situation as of October 6th, 2023, would be seen by the international community as an Israeli political defeat, isn't that so?

Please note that my question was not who has a problem with coexisting, but rather HOW both sides can learn to coexist with each other peacefully on an enduring basis, given that neither side can kill off all of the opposing side, nor ship them off physically to somewhere else, try as they might. And that applies to both sides equally.

See, VCheng? People like hussain0216 can't even conceive of, or admit to, what would be an Israeli political victory.

Both sides need to realize that it is clear neither side can kill off all of the opposing side, nor ship them off physically to somewhere else. Let the zealots on both sides delude themselves as they wish, but saner minds will need to figure this out.

Please note that my question was not who has a problem with coexisting, but rather HOW both sides can learn to coexist with each other peacefully on an enduring basis, given that neither side can kill off all of the opposing side, nor ship them off physically to somewhere else, try as they might. And that applies to both sides equally.
That horse left the barn months ago. It's either/or, not if/and.

That horse left the barn months ago. It's either/or, not if/and.

Well, the horse may have left, but the barn is on fire right now. How that ends still remains to be seen. Arguing who should put out the fire will only lead to it totally burning down.

Both sides need to realize that it is clear neither side can kill off all of the opposing side, nor ship them off physically to somewhere else. Let the zealots on both sides delude themselves as they wish, but saner minds will need to figure this out.

The issue is Israel was created via terrorism, then the terrorists established a state with British support. Today we have racist extremists in charge of Israel who want to expand its borders and make it in to a super power state ruling the world so that their messiah comes to lead them. This issue will never be resolved until the colonist state of israel is dismantled, before hamas it was the secular clean shaven PLO who were a threat to Israel and Israel always creates threats in order to expand their power.

The author is not an Israeli. I don't know if he has any special links to Israeli decision makers. For all I know, he may be giving Israelis too much credit here. Do you think I should have mentioned this in my post?

You didn't have to mention who the author was. I look for new types of info, new patterns, alternate viewpoints as priority. Who likes echo chambers!

Well, the horse may have left, but the barn is on fire right now. How that ends still remains to be seen. Arguing who should put out the fire will only lead to it totally burning down.
Not trying to start an argument, just pointing out this conflict may have reached the point of no return.

As much as the Palestinians may want to end this, the Zionists (who controls America) will not stop until they reach their goal of Greater Israel.

I recognized this last October when I started searching for alternative views than the hogwash the media was feeding me. This is how I found this forum.

This is a spiritual war, of our times. Starts with each one of us, doing our part.

Trying to do my part. Just had an elder from a local black church on my porch, this afternoon, showing him the materials on Islam I received from Gain Peace.

That is, at least for the foreseeable future, an unrealistic aim, al things considered.

So the problem will never be resolved until the fitna is removed. Even if Palestinians get their state, Israel will never allow them to be independent, form an army etc, also looking at West Bank surrounded by Israeli forces and settlements, we should know very well no Palestinian state will be formed.

Not trying to start an argument, just pointing out this conflict may have reached the point of no return.

So the problem will never be resolved until the fitna is removed.

Fair enough. We can all watch further developments as they happen. I have no one side or the other to support or oppose. As I said before, both sides will fight the other as best as they can, with all the resources at their respective disposals. The better strategy will win, of course, whomever it might be.

As much as the Palestinians may want to end this, the Zionists (who controls America) will not stop until they reach their goal of Greater Israel.

I recognized this last October when I started searching for alternative views than the hogwash the media was feeding me. This is how I found this forum.

This is a spiritual war, of our times. Starts with each one of us, doing our part.

Trying to do my part. Just had an elder from a local black church on my porch, this afternoon, showing him the materials on Islam I received from Gain Peace.

You see Israel is such a powerful state, noone can touch them but they still are killing innocents, even if you give them all your golds, they will still not stop. This is why they will suffer a humiliating defeat when their time comes and we all are witnesses to their crimes and disorder on earth, they will indeed pay for it.

Fair enough. We can all watch further developments as they happen. I have no one side or the other to support or oppose. As I said before, both sides will fight the other as best as they can, with all the resources at their respective disposals. The better strategy will win, of course, whomever it might be.

At the moment Israel will easily win, its not even a war, its a genocide but when God wills Israel time will come. Its not about strategies but haqq against batil.

Screenshot_20240615_002613_Chrome.jpg

Israel, in its Zionist form, is a cancer affecting the heartland of the Muslim world which is a contiguous region of literally millions of people from the 'Stans like Pakistan/Tajikistan to the north western shores of Africa. The Muslim land contiguity is basically broken by Israel. Imagine if a Muslim state, even if a narrow long one, backed by a Superpower and its rich powerful allies, was put in the middle of Europe as a tiny slice going from the Med. Sea to the northern seas. One could say, he, it is such a tiny land, so let it be. But the impact for regional chaos in Europe would be tremendously destructive!!
So Israel serves as an arm of the imperial Neo Cons in America. The Neo Cons have enriched themselves for generation because of the wars in the MENA region AND in Europe. Israel ensures the gravy train in the Middle East for these Neo Cons in America.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back