Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

cut in half most likely seems like its still the 0.50 cal which can cut through 3 men

I think the Sniper could have followed up with another shot on the rescue team?

well done Hamas if they can do this at least 1 times per day over the last 9 months would be mean extra 300 x Dead IDF

now if they can do this 2-3 times per day it would add extra 1000+ dead IDF

we need more of this

cut in half most likely seems like its still the 0.50 cal which can cut through 3 men

I think the Sniper could have followed up with another shot on the rescue team?

well done Hamas if they can do this at least 1 times per day over the last 9 months would be mean extra 300 x Dead IDF

now if they can do this 2-3 times per day it would add extra 1000+ dead IDF

we need more of this

Things Hamas could have used to create a more effective defence

More high powered sniper rifles
Actual ATGMs
Air defence weapons like ANZAs

Obviously the list is endless but these three things could make the resistance so much more effective

Dude this is Feb 2024 news coming from Israel site. It has been rejected by Indonesian foreign minister. Learn about critical thinking and democracy before you are so eager spreading Fitnah that in Islam is said as bigger sinner than a killer. Indonesia is a democratic country with population supporting Palestinian. Gov relies on People vote and support to survive

What the heck people like you who are talking as like Islamist but dont know the danger spreading fitnah (and live in Canada)
What doucebag, fitnah are you, clown, arrogant idiot, unlike you who sit in your Jakarata taco bell while you flip the burger for Jews? What are you insisting on? assholes like yapping are the slaves of your jew taco bell employers, at least I never flipped the hamburger, you better stop with the putrid ignorance that label the valiant warriors, I'm fasting and will for now refrain from putting you on the occasion of Arafa holy day.

What doucebag, fitnah are you, clown, arrogant idiot, unlike you who sit in your Jakarata taco bell while you flip the burger for Jews? What are you insisting on? assholes like yapping are the slaves of your jew taco bell employers, at least I never flipped the hamburger, you better stop with the putrid ignorance that label the valiant warriors, I'm fasting and will for now refrain from putting you on the occasion of Arafa holy day.

You guys are just realising now. I had figured this Indonesian dude on the legacy PDF many many years ago. He doesn't dare respond to my posts anymore. I just had one single conversation with this dude and put him in his rightful place. He hasn't dared to react to a single post of mine for many years now.

He is not a fitnah. He is much more than that.

Last edited:

Honestly, he is not worth engaging with. The same old idiotic BS he's been saying for about 4000 pages on this topic starting from the old PDF.
I have never seen someone as 'dense' as him in the blogspace.

Things Hamas could have used to create a more effective defence

More high powered sniper rifles
Actual ATGMs
Air defence weapons like ANZAs

Obviously the list is endless but these three things could make the resistance so much more effective

These things and others are only possible when there is level playing field. What the Americans, Europeans, Zionists and Arabs have done is completely isolate the Palestinians. Break their humanity. The Palestinians have been put behind walls for decades. The world isn't allowed to interact with the Palestinians. The Zionists control every single movement. What comes in. What goes out. It is literally a fortress. When the Palestinians try to form some level of resistance they are labeled as terrorists and what not.

To top it all, the Americans provide billions in US taxpayer money to Israel to slaughter unarmed people. This massacre against Palestinians is a European and American sponsored endeavour. All these massacred Palestinian bodies is due to American and European assistance to Israel.

Last edited:
These things and others and others are only possible when there is level playing field. What the US, Europe, Zionists and Arabs have done is completely isolated the Palestinians. The Palestinians have been put behind walls for decades. The world isn't allowed to interact with Palestinians. The Zionists control every single movement. What comes in. What goes out.

To top it all, the Americans provide billions in US taxpayer money to Israel to slaughter unarmed people.

What's intolerable is how the Zionist lackeys can openly send weapons, money and support to the monstrous occupation, yet the Arabs not only don't but actively work to block support for the Palestinians

Users who are viewing this thread

Back