Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Another IDF terrorist liquidated, dies from wounds caused on June 10th attack that killed 5 IDF soldiers and injured 6 more

An IDF soldier seriously wounded on Monday in southern Gaza's Rafah has succumbed to his wounds, the military announces.

He is named as Sgt. Yair Roitman, 19, of the Givati Brigade's reconnaissance unit, from Karnei Shomron.

Roitman was wounded in a blast in a booby-trapped building on June 10, in an incident which killed four other soldiers and wounded six others, including four seriously.

--

Givati Brigade's recon unit has suffered more casualties than any other IDF unit in this genocide.

This brings casualties from Hamas' operation on June 10th to 5 IDF soldiers liquidated, and 6 more injured (including 4 seriously injured, likely with life-altering injuries)

Israel called it Black Saturday..

Two soldiers were killed and 14 wounded in a tank explosion in the Gaza Strip, bringing the number of soldiers to ten since dawn today.

The Palestinian resistance announced a short while ago that it was able to trap an armored Zionist force in a minefield prepared in advance at an intersection southwest of Gaza City. Immediately upon the armored force’s arrival at the place, it was blown up, leaving the force dead and wounded, and a helicopter landing to evacuate them was monitored.

confirmed in Israel sources?
Urgent | Ben Gvir: A difficult and painful day after we heard the tragic and sad news of the killing of 8 of our fighters in #Rafah

Urgent | The New York Times reported on Israeli military officials: The severity of the troop carrier explosion made it difficult to identify the bodies of the soldiers

Hadashot Al-Abri: After the arrival of 8 burned bodies from the armored vehicle that was bombed at dawn today, and the arrival of two critically injured people in another bombing of another armored vehicle, their deaths were announced at Soroka Hospital in Beersheba, bringing the number to 10 dead soldiers and a number of others injured in other battles.

The Israeli army confirms the killing of eight soldiers, including a company commander, in the bombing of a troop carrier

CC for English subtitles..

Last edited:
Urgent | Ben Gvir: A difficult and painful day after we heard the tragic and sad news of the killing of 8 of our fighters in #Rafah
yes I know the 8 killed were confirmed, and the 1 killed from June 10th, I posted about those

but the other 2 killed today from Israeli sources?

yes I know the 8 killed were confirmed, and the 1 killed from June 10th, I posted about those

but the other 2 killed today from Israeli sources?
Yeah honestly just because an Arab website says Hebrew or Israeli media reports it doesn’t mean it’s true honestly I appreciate the effort @The SC but sometimes twitter feeds aren’t very reliable especially when Israeli news are usually second to report it because of censorship takes a day or two before they are allowed to report such casualties I would believe it if came from Al jazzera

Again, thank you. My Quran just came in the mail.

View attachment 47881

That is wonderful.

I do apologize for not responding to your earlier post. I log into this forum sporadically, sometimes thrice a day, sometime not for three months, so I often skip old messages.

I would encourage you to check out any of the local mosques in your area. They often have open days and are always welcoming to those seeking more information about Islam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back