Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

That's called occupation, Israel is the occupation state

Israel has stolen the land and has trapped millions of Palestinians, as of 2023 the majority of the population

It is the natural human right of all people to fight back against a oppressor and occupier

In a apartheid occupation state, how would a referendum be allowed???

When a peaceful solution to freedom and independence is disallowed, then violent struggle for freedom is inevitable

Israels occupation of millions of people is unsustainable and the region hates the Jews,even their presence in the middle east has become untenable

You repeat the same claims that have been debunked.

Instead of repeating, why dont you refute my explanation debunking your claim?

Jews and canaan people.

Arab were non existent at that time.

The Palestinians are local to the land, the Jews are foreigners

None of the Jews have any connection to Palestinian or the area

Because your not debunking anything, your trying to justify occupation and apartheid

The Israelis are not native to this land. The Palestinians are natives of this land. All reasonable human beings don't dispute this fact.
I read in the Sunday Times -
60% Israeli have dual nationality or 2
Passports - that’s incredibly large number….

Because your not debunking anything, your trying to justify occupation and apartheid

Then you want me to repeat the same argument over and over again?

You can't place gazan / hamas in the position of african in south africa, because african is not attacking south africa, while gaza people obsessed to always attack /wage war with israel.

You can't be so ridiculous by expecting Israel will do nothing against war/attack that they are obsessed to, mitigating the attack threat is rational action that a nation should do to protect them self, can't be said as apartheid.

The Palestinians are local to the land, the Jews are foreigners

None of the Jews have any connection to Palestinian or the area

Jews in Israel nowadays are already local there.

Any chance of you sticking to the topic? We
Don’t need a history lesson - we would like to discuss the current conflict in Gaza…..

Then you want me to repeat the same argument over and over again?

You can't place gazan / hamas in the position of african in south africa, because african is not attacking south africa, while gaza people obsessed to always attack /wage war with israel.

You can't be so ridiculous by expecting Israel will do nothing against war/attack that they are obsessed to, mitigating the attack threat is rational action that a nation should do to protect them self, can't be said as apartheid.

Your trying to justify occupation again

What's wrong with you?

What you are saying is no occupied population can ever fight back against their occupier and oppressor

You can't be so ridiculous, that you think these Jews turning up in the middle east, then declaring a Jew state , where millions of people ALREADY live and exist would be accepted by the occupied people

Resistance against occupation is a HUMAN RIGHT

It is the RIGHT of the Palestinian people to hate their occupier
It is the right of the Palestinian people to fight back against the occupier

The occupier has NO RIGHT

otherwise your justifying every occupier in history, when the Nazis turned up in France in WW2 did you say the French resistance were illegal and the Nazis right to kill them?

When the Dutch bastards turned up Indonesia to occupy the country, were you the sell out people who embraced Christianity and became slaves , saying the Indonesian people couldn't fight back against occupation?

Jews in Israel nowadays are already local there.

Jews are foreigners, netenyahu is polish
Even the Jews from the middle east are not from Palestine, they we Iraqi and Moroccan, and even the people there got sick of the Jews

The Palestinian people are genetically more closer to the area then the Jews today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back