Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The solution to the Israel-Palestine conflict remains violence.
Isn’t that exactly what is happening now - violence. Then what are we trying to stop?

Isn’t that exactly what is happening now - violence. Then what are we trying to stop?
That’s the thing, Israel will not stop till it has “Judah” and “Samaria”. Even if Gaza war is stopped, Israel will continue to lay siege on Gaza. It will still with impunity kill civilians in West Bank, build illegal settlements, control every inch of their movement, building, etc. This would be just merely a pause in the fighting. One solution is for Palestinians to develop stronger weapons that can cause havoc on Israel to make them think twice about carpet bombing Gaza. The other solution is for the world to call out Israel for what it is and embargo it like South Africa.

That’s the thing, Israel will not stop till it has “Judah” and “Samaria”. Even if Gaza war is stopped, Israel will continue to lay siege on Gaza. It will still with impunity kill civilians in West Bank, build illegal settlements, control every inch of their movement, building, etc. This would be just merely a pause in the fighting. One solution is for Palestinians to develop stronger weapons that can cause havoc on Israel to make them think twice about carpet bombing Gaza. The other solution is for the world to call out Israel for what it is and embargo it like South Africa.
So we want to stop violence but only by one side? Not sure what is being suggested here.

So we want to stop violence but only by one side? Not sure what is being suggested here.
Who said about stopping violence from one side? I am saying that Palestinians either need to develop weapons to counteract Israel to make them think twice about carpet bombing them. Basically a deterrence. This is to deter Israel from carpet bombing Gaza.

Or the world community needs to step up and call out Israel for being an apartheid state and embargo it.

Where did I mention anything about stopping violence from one side ?

Who said about stopping violence from one side? I am saying that Palestinians either need to develop weapons to counteract Israel to make them think twice about carpet bombing them. Basically a deterrence. This is to deter Israel from carpet bombing Gaza.

Or the world community needs to step up and call out Israel for being an apartheid state and embargo it.

Where did I mention anything about stopping violence from one side ?
Thank you for the clarification. So once the Palestinians are armed enough to deter Israel they would surely stop at that and no further. Of course they would. Of course.

Thank you for the clarification. So once the Palestinians are armed enough to deter Israel they would surely stop at that and no further. Of course they would. Of course.
It would surely get Israel to actually honestly want a solution, if that’s what you’re asking ? Right now Israel is acting with impunity because they know they have the U.S. and they have the guns. Only way for an honest solution is the world needs to force Israel to put an end to this or the Palestinians need to have enough power for them to come to the table.

I do not want war but I do want justice , equal rights, and freedom for my people. I do not believe Israel wants that unless it is forced.

Does this answer your question better?

It would surely get Israel to actually honestly want a solution, if that’s what you’re asking ? Right now Israel is acting with impunity because they know they have the U.S. and they have the guns. Only way for an honest solution is the world needs to force Israel to put an end to this or the Palestinians need to have enough power for them to come to the table.

I do not want war but I do want justice , equal rights, and freedom for my people. I do not believe Israel wants that unless it is forced.

Does this answer your question better?

Once again thank you for the clarification. Perfectly logical to try to do that.

What are you, Canadian? Pakistani? Muslim? I just want to know who I am talking to.

I am Palestinian so you know.

I can only comment on the post and not the poster. Sorry.

You have deleted over 20 posts of mine without merit. I believe I deserve to vent a bit. I will edit my post nevertheless

Vent from any orifice you wish and however you want. Not my problem at all. 😁

I can only comment on the post and not the poster. Sorry.
May I ask, what do you think the solution to this is?
Do you believe Israel is actually acting in good faith or that right now with the power it has that it wants a Palestinian state?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back