Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

If they get close to the border - they will be in dispersed military formations - so much harder for a single rocket or missile to take out 2-3 of them with one shot. If you can go down as far as Tel Aviv and the West Bank, then you should be lobbing rockets at these locations.

Let us wait a little while as it looks like the entity is still building up its armour in this location. Hezbollah may wait for more to come into place.

They may be massing but will probably still be many 10s of metres apart from one set of vehicles to another and so not that easy to take out with rockets with CEP in the 100s of metres.

The non-Arab Islamic world needs to start boycotting Saudi Arabia. This pariah Salman needs to befriend his Zionist and Western friends.

BD and Pakistan have way too much reliance on remittance from the Gulfies but boycotting these traitors should have been done decades ago.

The non-Arab Islamic world needs to start boycotting Saudi Arabia. This pariah Salman needs to befriend his Zionist and Western friends.
This really isn't a surprise.

You doppy Arabs. When will you understand. They will only understand 1 language and that is the language of war. Enough of the passivism.

The thing is, most of us criticise the surrounding Arab states for watching this genocide and do nothing, and that is correct to do so. What we must understand is these government are really afraid of Israel you can tell in the way they speak. They are afraid to do anything because they know uncle sam will step in and give Israel a free reign.

We need a multipolar world where there can be genuine balance, the US has failed miserably with its one sided racist policies. I for one welcome the emergence of China.

The thing is, most of us criticise the surrounding Arab states for watching this genocide and do nothing, and that is correct to do so. What we must understand is these government are really afraid of Israel you can tell in the way they speak. They are afraid to do anything because they know uncle sam will step in and give Israel a free reign.

We need a multipolar world where there can be genuine balance, the US has failed miserably with its one sided racist policies. I for one welcome the emergence of China.

I would buy this if they were not actively complicit in the genocide.

What was the need for traitors like Morocco, UAE and Bahrain to recognise the entity?!

Morocco even allowed a Zionist warship to dock when white Christian Spain refused!

I do not recall a single person here actually calling for Arab countries to fire a single bullet at the entity.

No one should make any excuses for these opportunists and traitors.

The combined military might of the OIC have the capacity to wipe Israel off the map. There just needs to be a will to do so. The problem is, they love the luxuries of this world and are afraid of death as the Prophet prophesised.....thus they have become eunuchs.

I would buy this if they were not actively complicit in the genocide.

What was the need for traitors like Morocco, UAE and Bahrain to recognise the entity?!

Morocco even allowed a Zionist warship to dock when white Christian Spain refused!

I do not recall a single person here actually calling for Arab countries to fire a single bullet at the entity.

No one should make any excuses for these opportunists and traitors.
I agree with you, Jordan & Egypt could have suspended trade relations like Turkey has eventually done but have not taken that step. Their trade with Israel is not that much so this wouldn't have affected them economically, but again they are probably scared the US might stop giving them aid. The GCC countries literally no longer care about Palestine, that is a reality we must all accept.

I agree with you, Jordan & Egypt could have suspended trade relations like Turkey has eventually done but have not taken that step. Their trade with Israel is not that much so this wouldn't have affected them economically, but again they are probably scared the US might stop giving them aid. The GCC countries literally no longer care about Palestine, that is a reality we must all accept.

LOL @ Erdogan suspending trade relations.

Azeri oil flows that supplies 40% of Occupied Palestine's needs and Turkey now routes its exports to the entity through Zionist controlled "State Of Palestine".

Turks still trade as heavily with the entity as before October 7th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back