Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

is supporting Palestine banned in Egypt ?

I thought the Pharaoh's had died

LOL You don't know the Egyptians yet. These are all nationalistic rascals. They claim to be Muslim, but they have a strong desire for racial superiority syndrome.

What these Israelis should do is also drag Saudi and UAE royal members on the streets. That will make my day.
The saudis are being short sighted, they are trapped.

It is good. Let them be. I want these Saudi kings to be dragged from their palaces. Israel will do it eventually.

My disgust for these GCC Arabs has multiplied by a factor 100.
Many are very late, some starting to see, some blind.

One problem, they are considered citadel of Islam.

Israelis and Palestinians were holding hands, singing songs, eating falafel and watermelon under the clear blue Mediterranean skies.

Then something happened on Oct 7...

Correct. But if you read our esteemed Moderator's logic, he is clearly implying it was Hamas who started this conflict AND implying war is unfair blah blah. And said to see even an otherwise sane Moderator like @RescueRanger often 'Likes' this guy and even partially agrees with him.
That Moderator was an apologist of the American NeoCons in the old PDF and he remains so, while doing lip-service to the civilian losses in Gaza.
There is no moral equivalence between the Gazans and the Israelis: Gazans, if they don't violently resist, are history along with Palestine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back