Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Don't worry they will top the list with the large bombs and weapons supplied.

Where is that in the list posted and how is it relevant to the topic of this thread?

I didn’t post that list. USA has given billions elsewhere too but that is not the topic here.

We are not discussing the billions to others.
We are discussing the billions to Israel to kill the untold number of Palestinians in just the last few months alone--a crime you are trying to whitewash with your usual trolling one-liners!!

We are discussing the billions to Israel to kill the untold number of Palestinians in just the last few months alone--a crime you are trying to whitewash with your usual trolling one-liners!!

Of course. And where are your estimates of the resources provided to Hamas, the other party involved in this conflict? To be fair, let us look at, you know, both sides of the issue.

So obvious, but had to be clarified.

Of course. And where are your estimates of the resources provided to Hamas, the other party involved in this conflict? To be fair, let us look at, you know, both sides of the issue.
No one is stopping you, answer your own questions, so weird

No one is stopping you, answer your own questions, so weird

Exactly. No one can stop me from looking at the complex situation from all aspects with a level head. Please try it some time.

There is no moral equivalency, Mr. Apologist for the NeoCons!! Whatever little the Gazans got, they have the right to use them to fight back to end the siege of Gaza and provide sovereignty to the West Bank Palestinians.
BTW, I carefully use 'Gazans' instead of 'Hamas' because it is the population of Gaza fighting against the brutal colonizer--Hamas and PIJ are just the two well known fighters.

One day you should actually answer the questions you raise yourself, if you value data driven analysis be the one to provide the answers.

Hamas has access to trained fighters and hundreds of millions of dollars in ongoing aid. Is that clear enough?

There is no moral equivalency, Mr. Apologist for the NeoCons!! Whatever little the Gazans got, they have the right to use them to fight back to end the siege of Gaza and provide sovereignty to the West Bank Palestinians.
BTW, I carefully use 'Gazans' instead of 'Hamas' because it is the population of Gaza fighting against the brutal colonizer--Hamas and PIJ are just the two well known fighters.

Of course there is no moral equivalency, for either side. Morality is not applicable in geopolitics, and war is simply another tool in geopolitics. Both sides fight their adversaries by any and all means at their disposal. No matter which side one agrees with or not. People die. That part remains abhorrent to me, no matter what.

It all started post world war 2, USA having the half of the wealth of world at the time and being a industrial and military superpower. It carved the world in to pieces to control ,( some doctrine, monroe i think , not sure) .
The south America was ravaged and true democracy suppressed by supporting cruel regimes and dictators. Killing Christian ministers. Why because you have to control your backyard if you want to lead the world. We can now see the south American nations still trying to come out of terror the America caused on them .
Similarly middle East was indentified as a crucial part of plan to maintain America hegemony as a superpower.
They supported dictators helped countries fight eachother.
Then in 1967 they found their dog to bet on. Before that American state policy in middle East was balanced but after seeing the cruelty of Israel they decided to help Israel to contain middle East in a never ending war.

Of course there is no moral equivalency, for either side. Morality is not applicable in geopolitics, and war is simply another tool in geopolitics. Both sides fight their adversaries by any and all means at their disposal. No matter which side one agrees with or not. People die. That part remains abhorrent to me, no matter what.

You keep exposing yourself!
Going by your 'logic', a rapist, a thug, a murderer would be able to find apologists like you in any situation.

You keep exposing yourself!
Going by your 'logic', a rapist, a thug, a murderer would be able to find apologists like you in any situation.

The exposure is all yours here. My stance is logical and calm, with nothing to hide. Yours is not. It doesn't matter to me, or to the facts. Or the outcomes thereof. Now can we please stay on topic here. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back