Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Sir,

This is not about what I can and can’t see. I always end up getting dragged into these fights 😅.

The thing is we can all agree to disagree and debate without getting angry at each other.

I can fully understand and empathise that this is a sensitive subject. May I offer a suggestion, if you don’t like his posts just ignore them and carry on with your day.

There is no point getting upset about it. Just a suggestion

Not only meengla wants to stop seeing his snaky rants and playing some kind of wierd judge, he is anonying, for the quality of topic and sanity of members participating he should be removed as moderator or at least give us option not see his posts, lot of people are not interested in his two coins primitive thinking.

The health ministry in Gaza has said that only six remaining ambulances are in operation in the entire Strip. Al Jazeera.

The whole project, an island in the sea of Arabs would be impossible without continuous and consistent support from the collective west.

Spot on.

This is the last remaining unreformed western colonial outpost in the world.

Nothing short of its destruction can be just.

Not only meengla wants to stop seeing his snaky rants and playing some kind of wierd judge, he is anonying, for the quality of topic and sanity of members participating he should be removed as moderator or at least give us option not see his posts, lot of people are not interested in his two coins primitive thinking.
Brother
Respectively have difference of opinions. We can’t agree with each other most of the time - it’s a forum and let’s respect each other.
No one can judge what facts are - 30,000 innocent Palestinians slaughtered and 85% displaced. That’s a fact. Horrific in anyone’s eyes unforgivable and will never be forgotten.
Let’s focus on them and the conflict and not on a member of the forum.
Thanks brother

Brother
Respectively have difference of opinions. We can’t agree with each other most of the time - it’s a forum and let’s respect each other.
No one can judge what facts are - 30,000 innocent Palestinians slaughtered and 85% displaced. That’s a fact. Horrific in anyone’s eyes unforgivable and will never be forgotten.
Let’s focus on them and the conflict and not on a member of the forum.
Thanks brother
No problem brother about that, just give us option not to see his posts, he can speak all he wants, it is fine by me.

If Iran were able to re-supply Hamas, there would only be one victor in this conflict.

there is only one victor inshallah in this conflict and that is the Mujahideen

weapons or no weapons after 100 years and facing the combined militaries of the Western hemisphere not a single hostage has been rescued

this is impossible how can it be possible

never in history has orphans made weapons in basement and defeated a enemy many times bigger and stronger

its means there is divine intervention here

God is on the side of the Palestinians and he is sending down the victory inshallah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back