Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

We have heard this sort of hot air somewhere else in history.
Right. Let's see if US February deadline has any truth to it. Otherwise his policy makes no sense. It will impact US elections (Trump will win), it could trigger regional war, and could make Israel responsible for all of Gaza again. It's against Israels interests to continue the onslaught of Gaza.

Right. Let's see if US February deadline has any truth to it. Otherwise his policy makes no sense. It will impact US elections (Trump will win), it could trigger regional war, and could make Israel responsible for all of Gaza again. It's against Israels interests to continue the onslaught of Gaza.
They have no morality, no ethics, no lines, they want total destruction and blood and as they said will spare no Palestinians all at the expense and courtesy of uncle Sam.

This is heartbreaking. I fear there is no word in my vocabulary that can well express my sense of grief for these souls.
I can't even wrap my head around the scale of children killed by Israel in this short period of time. 9,000 children killed the last I read. 9,000. If I watch a video of one child who SURVIVED an airstrike and they are shaking and terrified and will have mental trauma for the rest of their life, it is shattering. So 9,000 killed is just unimaginable. Pure evil and devastating.

there is only one victor inshallah in this conflict and that is the Mujahideen

weapons or no weapons after 100 years and facing the combined militaries of the Western hemisphere not a single hostage has been rescued
It is indeed so odd that not a single hostage has been released by the IDF using the ground invasion except for the agreed-upon prisoners exchanges. I recall as early as 7-8 weeks ago, the American surveillance aircrafts were over Gaza, 'listening' to whatever to rescue the hostages. Actually, not only the killing of the 3 Israeli hostages by the IDF itself but so far unable to rescue any of the hostages, the 'Raid on Entebbe' like sense of superiority in Israel must have been dented!
Also to be noted: Most of the hostages still remaining in Gaza are soldiers!! That is to, they are supposed to have more strength and training to break free!!!

South Africa knows the language and vocabulary of the Nazi occupiers and knows how to deal with them. They defeated the Nazi occupiers in the past and , inshallah, defeat the Nazis again.

Good insight!
Indeed, those who were once abused like the South Africans in the Apartheid, would know the pain of the Palestinians better. But then, as a certain Moderator said above like, it is 'all' geopolitical 'calculus'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back