Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The American base in Jordan..
🚀
🔥

LOL, your wish. Go to Lebanon/Gaza then, why wasting time on internet ?.
Why are you wearing Afghani flags when clearly you have proven you are an Indian. Loling on a thread where 100s of Muslims are dying shows me what you are. Are you actually embarrassed to fly your own flags?

Incorrect. Israel's easiest victories have come over technological power that favored Israel's air power. Intelligence in operations has come from imagery and information gathering, unlike Israel's current intelligence action with Pagers. Even the strikes that killed Hezbollah leaders are much easier to achieve against a resistance group than against a state. Furthermore, to think that just because a resistance group has infiltrated the civilian population is something to boast about Israel's power is misleading, because Israel benefits from total technological supremacy over its adversary, something much harder to do against a state.
Israel is an American and UK Zion proxy war against the Muslim World, a colonial dagger aimed at the heart of Islam for oil.

I am not underestimating Israel. On the contrary, they benefit greatly from their superiority over their adversaries, but there are limits to this. It is not the same thing as doing it against a State, even with superior intelligence and technology. I even think that Israel would have the power to end Iran's nuclear program, but now they would have the reasons to do so and it is something they have been training for some years. If it happens, it will certainly be because of Israel's great intelligence capacity, but something like what we saw with the Pagers is not something that can be absolutely replicated against a State. It could be a source of study for intelligence agencies around the world.
Take away the US armed forces who make the backbone of the IDF then Israel is nothing.

I have never put much faith in ICJ, ICC, UNSC, Boycott Divestment, PR, Image, Diplomacy, Street Protests when this conflict started last October. And you didn't see me much dwelling on those tools.
They might have their tiny places but Israel is literally fighting for its existence and there is nothing, except some hard-slap from the Americans OR hard-slap from the Axis of Resistance that can make Israel do course correction.

You mistake the short-term which these tools cannot do much about from the medium and long-term which they obviously can.

Isolate the settler entity and just make it more and more costly for US/west to prop up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back