Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

For our Indian followers on PDF

Magic Lamp worshiper , devine race - Getting exposed on social media

Obviously keep in mind Christians = Catholics & Orthodox Christians
The cult in USA is not Christians (Protestants)

Second video for our Indians Bhakts (Followers of Krishna, RAM, Hanuman, Radha, Shiva , Kali Mata etc etc ). Specially for our Indian viewers of PDF

Goyim Know....

Last edited:
Islamabad police attack on Palestine Support demonstrators in "Islamabad"

Capital of Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Our Israeli flag colored "Blue" Police of Islamabad - the lost Tribe
Netin-Ya-hoe should send their Rabi over to Islamabad , we found one of your lost tribe , Police of Islamabad

Mean while for TV, the winner of only 17 legit seats , out of 300 seats pretending to be a head of state

Munafiq
1727623215598.png

Last edited:
The audacity of these child killers to complain about the upcoming bombing om Tel Aviv (Occupied Yaffa) when they obliterated whole blocks of buildings in Southern Lebanon and Gaza, and killed many people including civilians and leaders.

Shouldnt they be looking more at the tanks gathering in large numbers near their borders? Wouldnt clusters of tanks that close together make more useful to them for their attention interms of their strategy ?

Emperor Nero was a Jewish convert. These Americans Christians are biggest Cucks for Israel.

Last edited:
Yameni should do Muslims in Pakistan a favor and shoot one of those Hypersonic Missiles on our QAZI Supreme court and Islamabad Police Head office as well

Coordinates Google map se le lo

I think Iran has their own news agency - Iran Press

However it is fact most Muslim countries do not wish war
However , war is on the door step of all Muslim Nations

Sometimes in order to stop war , and Maniac Israeli Army you have no choice but to declare war

95% of United Nation sent a clear message to Israel - stop your war mongering , biggest indication of desire for world for no war

However ,
  • Ukrainians want War
  • Israeli want war

One of the most hilarious things to read from the 'resistance' people, is them lamenting the fact that not every Arab & Muslim country is joining in.

Has it ever occurred to you that not all Arabs and Muslims are obsessed with the imaginary entity of 'palestine'?. Has it ever occurred to you that not all Arabs and Muslims want to die for a little patch of land? I mean we know this from the fact that you are all sitting at home complaining online instead of being in the trenches.

Why aren't all Lebanese rushing to join Hezbollah in their hour of need?

Israel has handed out one of the most historic spankings in the history of warfare. It is a humiliation for the 'resistance' and many Arabs & Muslims around the world will be looking at this and saying "no thanks, I don't want my balls blown off by a pager and be forever humiliated"

The 'resistance' should pack their bags and go home.
A force with the latest high tech - no expense spared ( because they don’t pay for it ) - against a resistance force?
Killing over 50,000 innocent Palestinians - crating genocide and war crimes - blowing up schools and hospitals and refugee camps - no we won’t praise the cockroaches.

One of the most hilarious things to read from the 'resistance' people, is them lamenting the fact that not every Arab & Muslim country is joining in.

Has it ever occurred to you that not all Arabs and Muslims are obsessed with the imaginary entity of 'palestine'?. Has it ever occurred to you that not all Arabs and Muslims want to die for a little patch of land? I mean we know this from the fact that you are all sitting at home complaining online instead of being in the trenches.

Why aren't all Lebanese rushing to join Hezbollah in their hour of need?

Israel has handed out one of the most historic spankings in the history of warfare. It is a humiliation for the 'resistance' and many Arabs & Muslims around the world will be looking at this and saying "no thanks, I don't want my balls blown off by a pager and be forever humiliated"

The 'resistance' should pack their bags and go home.

Another Hindutva phull sapport Israeli cheerleader.

The real news

Source: Social Media
1727624545682.png

Jews holding special Magic Lamp Party to pray for healing of Netin-Ya-hoe, lighting up candles and prayers

It seems some Jews in his own party , gave away his arrival time , most likely gave the information to Yameni Army

That Palestine Supersonic Missile got him good

The real news

Source: Social Media
View attachment 68419

Jews holding special Magic Lamp Party to pray for healing of Netin-Ya-hoe, lighting up candles and prayers

It seems some Jews in his own party , gave away his arrival time , most likely gave the information to Yameni Army

That Palestine Supersonic Missile got him good

Pure evil. Hitler seemed like a child compared to this baby killer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back