Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Urgent / A new historical position for the Kingdom 🇸🇦🚨:

The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and the Crown Prince - may God protect them - announce the provision of monthly financial support and salaries to the Palestinian people to address the humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip and its environs.

This directive came to alleviate the suffering caused by the Israeli occupation and its flagrant violations of all international laws and norms.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia also affirms that it is making every effort for the Palestinian cause in order to enable the Palestinian people to obtain their legitimate rights and establish their independent state with East Jerusalem as its capital.

1727642509716.jpeg

Dear Stinky - Yahoo, I learned that Hasan Nasr's replacement is a character who fights with bulls and horns and loves sensitive places such as train and electricity stations, the Knesset, chemical companies in Haifa, clusters of technology companies and factories, airports, even your office, Bibi, and your home, Sarah, and perhaps shelters and schools, etc. They say about him that he is ruthless in quarrels. Exactly like the stinker - Yahoo, the opposite of Hassan Al-Lin, who used to talk, then he would talk, then he would talk, and then he would strike at the end. Come on, stinker, if it were true, I wouldn’t have heard your appearance. Your mother’s debt will be gone before I forget Safi al-Din. It is said that he hates approaching chicken nests, unlike those who preceded him among the people of Lebanon and Syria.

1727642821641.jpeg

1727642851318.jpeg

@bahgatsabermasr

Dear Stinky - Yahoo, I learned that Hasan Nasr's replacement is a character who fights with bulls and horns and loves sensitive places such as train and electricity stations, the Knesset, chemical companies in Haifa, clusters of technology companies and factories, airports, even your office, Bibi, and your home, Sarah, and perhaps shelters and schools, etc. They say about him that he is ruthless in quarrels. Exactly like the stinker - Yahoo, the opposite of Hassan Al-Lin, who used to talk, then he would talk, then he would talk, and then he would strike at the end. Come on, stinker, if it were true, I wouldn’t have heard your appearance. Your mother’s debt will be gone before I forget Safi al-Din. It is said that he hates approaching chicken nests, unlike those who preceded him among the people of Lebanon and Syria.

View attachment 68461

View attachment 68462

@bahgatsabermasr
Talk talk talk talk.. too much talking from the axis of incompetence.

Just be quiet and do your business....

Urgent
🔴Ansar Allah spokesman in Yemen:
We advise the residents of Tel Aviv and Ashdod to stay away from the port areas and head towards the cities, where Tel Aviv and Ashdod will be attacked soon.

The picture is from today's Israeli bombing of Hodeidah

“According to medical and security sources, no injuries were found on Nasrallah’s body, and it appears that death was due to the force of the explosion.” Reuters reported that the body of the Secretary-General of the Lebanese Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, was recovered from the graves at the site of his assassination in the suburb. South of Beirut

View attachment 68461

View attachment 68462

@bahgatsabermasr

Well, you cannot send in a cute kitty cat to fight a cagefight against a rabid pitbull frothing from its mouth. You better send in a lion instead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back