Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The hypothesis about Khazarian Jews was coming from anti semit and has been debunked long time ago by science.

Only Hamas supporter who always treat this debunked hypothesis as truth to justify themself.

While the consensus in genetic research is that the world's Jewish populations (including the Ashkenazim) share substantial genetic ancestry derived from a common Ancient Middle Eastern founder population, and that Ashkenazi Jews have no genetic ancestry attributable to Khazars,[8]
Some evidence suggests a close relationship of Jewish patrilineages (including those of the Ashkenazi, Sephardi, Iraqi and Moroccan Jews) with those of the Samaritans, with some lineages sharing a common ancestry projected to the time of the Assyrian conquest of the kingdom of Israel.[89]

"The famous geographer, Strabo, writing c. 35 B.C., ... stated that the oecumene, i.e., the world inhabited by civilized or semi-civilized peoples, was 'full of Jews,' who had 'penetrated every city' and become so ubiquitous that, he said, 'it is not easy to find any place in the oecumene into which their race has not made its way or in which it has not gained mastery [over the natives].'" --- Revilo P. Oliver; "A Persistent Hoax" (Liberty Bell; April 1992)

~

I agree we will not find the answers of who the Zionists are through genetics. Results are inconclusive because we are looking at a cosmopolitan people.

How do we explain a persistent problem that has existed for over 2,000 years?
Edit: Better take a few days off, allergies hitting me hard.

A parliamentary source in Hezbollah told Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed:

- The American administration must stop the war in Gaza and not retreat beyond the Litani

Stopping the war of genocide in Gaza alone would affect the Lebanon front, and all delegates’ tours outside this framework are useless.

- All delegates' rounds are useless as long as the war on Gaza does not stop

The Israeli Ministry of Defense: The number of disabled people in the Israeli army has exceeded 70,000, according to Hadashot Bazman in Hebrew.

Another source 👇 👇

"An Israeli source: Against the backdrop of the “Iron Swords” war: the number of Israeli army patients (disabled) being treated in the rehabilitation department exceeded 70,000 for the first time."

الله اكبر ولله الحمد

I was banned on X for 7 days

But now got my 3rd account back

And today Hezbollah posted this super clear video

The drone is all electric and very quite and it’s called the Hoopee drone or Hudhud 3

After the bird that was under the control of the Prophet Suleiman AS and would bring back information to him

The timing of publishing the #Hezbollah video is not a coincidence and coincides with the US mediator’s tour

It’s basically saying Haifa port and the Israeli navy will be wiped out if you make a move against Lebanon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back