Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Hezbollah is now weak. Substancial part of its top brass are out, same for communication sustems.
Israel will not miss such an opportunity.
A kind of october the 7th upside down. Who sows the wind reaps the storm...
They are far from weak. Rather coordinating response with allies. And having internal discussion.

Why are you saying October 7 like it's a bad thing? It was a very successfully military operation that neutralized the entire IDF southern division, including eliminating it's commander and all its high ranking officials. Israel had to call in other Brigades and resort to committing a genocide backed and directed by the US to fight a small besieged refugee camp.

Hezbollah is now weak. Substancial part of its top brass are out, same for communication sustems.
Israel will not miss such an opportunity.
A kind of october the 7th upside down. Who sows the wind reaps the storm...
5/7 of Jihad Council are still alive and well.

Hezbollah's core fixed line comms systems are fine as reported by the West. only 3000 pagers out of 100,000 members were compromised.

Israel will try to expand their genocide to Lebanon, no doubt. but if they are betting Hezbollah is weak they are mistaken.

Thanks and i agree with you on this, but this is quite a contrast to you saying this earlier (in screenshot below). LOLView attachment 67159

yes because I don't want Hezbollah to be defeated

if they think they can take Israel who am I?

I wanted them to stop down but looks like they want to go toe to toe

in that case Allah help them he is with them

5/7 of Jihad Council are still alive and well.

Hezbollah's core fixed line comms systems are fine as reported by the West. only 3000 pagers out of 100,000 members were compromised.

Israel will try to expand their genocide to Lebanon, no doubt. but if they are betting Hezbollah is weak they are mistaken.
Only 3000 pagers were exploded, but we've seen Iranian ambassador losing his eyes, means that batch might've been allotted to high ranked cadre.
Also majority of survivers might've thrown away or destroyed their pagers after hearing about 3000 explosions.

Only 3000 pagers were exploded, but we've seen Iranian ambassador losing his eyes, means that batch might've been allotted to high ranked cadre.
Also majority of survivers might've thrown away or destroyed their pagers after hearing about 3000 explosions.
Iranian ambassador is not high ranked cadre of Hezbollah... They say he will make a full recovery, by the way.

I repeat, Hezbollah's fixed line comms are unaffected. Only new batch of 3000 pagers were affected, providing relative comfort to those with older batches.

Iranian ambassador is not high ranked cadre of Hezbollah... They say he will make a full recovery, by the way.

I repeat, Hezbollah's fixed line comms are unaffected. Only new batch of 3000 pagers were affected, providing relative comfort to those with older batches.

Great news about the Iranian Ambassador as it was thought initially he would lose his eyesight.(y)

Its USA holy duty as custodians of "judeo-Christian" Values. Super Cucks. Funny that term is hardly used elsewhere.

When did bombing and killing of covillians become a judeo christian value?

Sociopathic politicians will always approperiate a religion and use it to kille and maim their opponents.

Must not lose of the fact that this just Israeli finding the war, it is NATO vs Gaza and HZ.. US, seals, SAS are on the ground helping Israel. USAF/RAF helping in the air with intelligence, surv
So go to war with them? The Israeli do no need help from anyone.

So go to war with them? The Israeli do no need help from anyone.
So explain why USAF/RAF helping with round the clock replenishment, shooting down missiles, providing intelligence.. without western assistance Israel would cease to exist.. settlers would run back to where they came from….

In 1973 they were on the brink of defeat.. only massive US airlift and satellite intelligence helped IL survive…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back