Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

All you do is flare up sectarian BS

And you think no one notice when you bad mouthed Hezbollah

Now you are being called out

So I guess it’s embarrassing for you

Shia Arab have their blood for Palestine and I am Sunni and I support them 1000%

Those b@stard Arabs who sit and watch that you support are wearing women’s jewelry and sitting at home
Huh, nothing is embarrassing for me. You just think I happen to control the world or something. When I'm just here doing my best to update topic. Gaza and South Lebanon are very dear to me and I have roots in both.

worst case scenarios:

large number of top officials (Shura Council, Jihad Council) martyred

Nasrallah martyred

hundreds of civilian martyrs

--

Israel willing to raze 10 huge residential buildings to the ground and murder thousands of civilians as collateral damage to hit Hezbollah

meanwhile Hezbollah refuses to use more than one ballistic missile or to hit Tel Aviv during 11 months of this war (which is now a total war) ...

If they hit Nasrallah, Israel has decapitated almost the entire Hezbollah leadership.

This looks like targeting of buildings, not streets. If they claim to be targeting streets, that is. They did this in Gaza in 2021 to try kill Hamas commanders underground.

Something is fishy about this. They just committed a massive massacre of civilians. And I don't buy Israel has such intelligence. This would be the US spy planes flying over and near Lebanon's coast the past 11 months. There must be a large CIA/Mossad presence on the ground in Lebanon. Often times with Arab looking people or not.

This security source may be Western or Israeli. And I doubt credibility of reports for now. They targeted refugee tents in Gaza in this manner claiming Hamas commander was there and he was nowhere close.

This is a campaign against Hezbollah's support base. In order to break them.

Israel is doing a genocide, targeting Shia's of Dahiyeh region of Beirut. They'll claim to target 'central commands' every week while razing entire residential blocks, committing massive war crimes each time. That's why they throw out the 'it was unsuccessful ' part each time. A fake scenario to mislead people on the terror strategy they're undertaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back