Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Which OSINT accounts do you follow and are reliable/objective?
The English ones are 95% Jewish kids/young adults in America/UK/Canada. They're not objective and don't mention anything about Israel's atrocities. They just come to post about stuff like this or make it out like Israel is under attack.

I don't follow any of them. I follow Arabic speaking pages and Hebrew(Israeli ones). The garbage Western Jewish kids are aiming at American audience mostly. To shape a narrative.

Fake news 40 beheaded babies already was refuted.

Invading Israel and killing 1100 Israeli civilians and abducting 250 was probably the biggest blunder ever carried out in history. Especially when you know your enemy is orders of magnitude more powerful than you.

I never thought that decades of preparation by Hezbollah, Iran would collapse like a house of cards in days

I can think of 3 reasons:

1- They are actually that incompetent. (Hamas is far ahead of them).
2- They are already under Israeli moles control and most of those who are not mole were removed before this shift of Lebanon from Gaza. They are now just excuse for Israel border extension.
3- They are waiting for Ground invasions from Israel as their strength lies there.

That's exactly what I meant earlier on.
One by one, all proxies are being taken care of. Then it'll be Iran's turn and entire west will join in. Russia is busy with Ukraine, and Chinese as usual will offer lip service (at best). It'd be in Iran's interests now to make a move.

It would be in Irans interest to actually prepare for war because it is coming. It is coming hard and fast to Irans door steps for sure now. Irans shields of deterrence are falling apart. They also need to stop giving out stupid rhetorical statements and prepare or surrender.

Invading Israel and killing 1100 Israeli civilians and abducting 250 was probably the biggest blunder ever carried out in history. Especially when you know your enemy is orders of magnitude more powerful than you.
You mean 800+ soldiers ? Are you retarded ? The head of the IDF southern division himself was eliminated, too. Committing a genocide because you lost a military skirmish, is not winning and is gonna blow back terribly. Hitler was destoryed in the immediate beginning of his reign. Your Nazi buddies of Israel are going to face his same fate.

Hezbollah has said they won't be issuing an official statement today. The likelihood of him dying is quite high now.

Now to only check if his 'body' will be found.

View attachment 67816

Even pro-Hamas/Hezbollah channels are preparing for the worst.
Are you Indian? Why would Hamas prepare for the worst? Lol.

Already the worst happened to Gaza. And Hamas still has control of most parts of Gaza. Because it has immense popular support in Gaza.

Obviously anyone in a war takes into account the worst scenarios that can happen.

Hezbollah has said they won't be issuing an official statement today. The likelihood of him dying is quite high now.

Now to only check if his 'body' will be found.
Hezbollah has not said anything, dumbass. You're reading from the other Mossad Commentary dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back