Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Hey kid, let me educate you a little. If the news is true. It's Lebanese officials on the ground that confirm it and then it gets to international officials and community. IDF itself is not 'assessing' anything.

If they are confident to be able to target that site, knowing he was there - then you can be pretty sure their assessment of whether he is dead or not would be equally accurate.

It does look like the invasion of Lebanon and the land grab up to the Litani river will start in the next few hours / day or 2 for sure. Even if the leader some how survived ( i am of the view that he is dead ) - with the central command and control centre now gone - Hezbollahs ability to organise a defence of Lebanon will be gone too. Losing the C&C itself is unbeliveably bad for them.

It does look like the invasion of Lebanon and the land grab will start in the next few hours for sure. With the central command and control centre gone - Hezbollahs ability to organise a defence of Lebanon will be gone too.
The thing with militias is they do not need a central command structure. Nasrallah himself was a replacement. Plus Hezbollah soldiers have 1000s of Atgms , mines etc Israelis would be foolish to try and hold territory till the litani

If they are confident to be able to target that site, knowing he was there - then you can be pretty sure their assessment of whether he is dead or not would be equally accurate.
They are relying on Arab and America intelligence on the ground with ties to Lebanese officials. It would be Hezbollah anyway which informs Lebanese officials which inform international officials. IDF and Jews don't have special powers. They have a lot of dirt on American officials and lots of influence through the Jewish-American community. But their army got stopped on by small Hamas. Though Hamas is a incredible force in sense of its determination, fighting culture, justice culture, etc .... Hamas wiped out the Southern IDF division. In a few hours. That's the IDF. If everyone else in region wasn't scared when Hamas mounted the operation, The IDF would have been crippled by now.

Unfortunately my initial assessment looks increasingly like to be correct.

Israel killed him because he refused to abandon Gaza.

He was nearing retirement. It will be hard because he is public face of organization. And popular figure in region. But he died with honor and dignity if true. May Allah have mercy on his soul. History will be kind to those that stood against the Gaza genocide.

I never thought that decades of preparation by Hezbollah, Iran would collapse like a house of cards in days
Not "collapse", I think. "In shock", might be a better way to put it.

The thing with militias is they do not need a central command structure. Nasrallah himself was a replacement. Plus Hezbollah soldiers have 1000s of Atgms , mines etc Israelis would be foolish to try and hold territory till the litani
They might have groups and group leaders but every force needs a command structure and organization to function effectively.

- Al-Qaeda Network lost its command structure and ability to fight with it.
- ISIL lost its command structure and ability to fight with it.
- Iraqi resistance groups failed because they could not establish a central command structure during the (2006 - 2008) period.

Last edited:
Whatever Nasrallah’s fate is Iran better get prepared and ready. The only thing Zionists Israeli and their American acolytes understand is force. The other thing that must be in full force is de dollarizatio.n to reduce US economic hold middle eastern countries.

If Nasrallah has left this world then simply 2nd in command will take his place.

Somebody really thinks the resistance will die because some top leaers are gone?! If so theyre wrong. Because the resistance will exist as long as Israeli apartheid and agression continue to exists. Thats the nature of things.

It would be foolish to think an organization consisting of 100K fighters will disband because Nasrallah wa murdered.

It does look like the invasion of Lebanon and the land grab up to the Litani river will start in the next few hours / day or 2 for sure. Even if the leader some how survived ( i am of the view that he is dead ) - with the central command and control centre now gone - Hezbollahs ability to organise a defence of Lebanon will be gone too. Losing the C&C itself is unbeliveably bad for them.
Degrading or eliminating Hezbollah's C2 was a remarkable achievement. Israel failed to do so in 2006.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back