Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Iranian ambassador is not high ranked cadre of Hezbollah... They say he will make a full recovery, by the way.

I repeat, Hezbollah's fixed line comms are unaffected. Only new batch of 3000 pagers were affected, providing relative comfort to those with older batches.
Oh sure, Ambassador from Iran won't be Hezbulla-a Shia militia group's top asset in Lebanon.

"Each one who received a new pager, throw it away,” said a voice message that was circulated to Hezbollah members, according to one of the members, who shared it with The Washington Post."

Which makes sense because they don't have technical know-how to make sure pager is safe, or not a two-way transmitter.

They are far from weak. Rather coordinating response with allies. And having internal discussion.

Why are you saying October 7 like it's a bad thing? It was a very successfully military operation that neutralized the entire IDF southern division, including eliminating it's commander and all its high ranking officials. Israel had to call in other Brigades and resort to committing a genocide backed and directed by the US to fight a small besieged refugee camp.
Give me the name of commanders (ie at least Lt Colonel) and high ranking officials killed during 7th october? I'm quite sure it is anoter Hamas fantasm.
Neutralized the entire IDF SOuthern ? This traitorus attack was made a special week end of jews holiday (as Yom Kippour war...) who sees a massive come back of israeli soldiers to home (it was a hard request of the right aisle to Bibi). So yes this front was weak.
I think Hamas since then have higly appreciate how weak is IDF....

Result is that Hamas lost 80% of its soldiers, nearly all tunnels, rockets launchers and factory destroyed, and with Philapelphia corridor Israel will master the Hamas reborn (the ideology will remain, but israel will strangle any weapon traffic).

Other result is that a huge part of Hezbollah high rank soldiers are blind or amputee or killed, with only pigeon communication system, and each time a rocket flew to israel a LGB is on the launcher in the minutes.

What an israeli defeat ! (LOL)

only 3000 pagers out of 100,000 members were compromised.
The pagers were not given to 2nd rank soldiers.
The one injured or killed are top brass one.

If Hezbollah was not shocked, why thousand rockets are not fired each day? (the stock pile is said to be 150.000)

We in Iran are looking for a reason to kill Jews and Americans. We need your attack
When you are unable to protect one of your most famous general or Hamas top rank guest in Teheran, I think you have all to feared from Israel....

No.
A deep air assault on all the nuclear facilities, before Iran has the A bomb.
Unable to wipe Gaza out - yet you think a deep assault on Iran? I know my little brown friend there is a desire on your part for world war 3 - aint going to happen.

Oh sure, Ambassador from Iran won't be Hezbulla-a Shia militia group's top asset in Lebanon.

"Each one who received a new pager, throw it away,” said a voice message that was circulated to Hezbollah members, according to one of the members, who shared it with The Washington Post."

Which makes sense because they don't have technical know-how to make sure pager is safe, or not a two-way transmitter.

Pagers are cheap to replace.

It's not worth the risk for everyone to screw open their pager and inspect it. What if they are booby trapped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back