Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

My question is an answer itself.
no, it isn't.

if Nasrallah was not there, either Israeli intelligence failed or Israel knew it and their intent was to commit mass slaughter and use that as the justification. Which one is it?

If he was there, this does not apply.

hezbollah-death-muhammad-srour.webp

Breaking: Hezbollah Confirms Death of Muhammad Srour

Hezbollah Commander Killed In Israeli Strike | Intense Cross Border Clashes | NewsX

Hezbollah has announced the death of one of its commanders, Muhammad Hussein Srour, on Thursday. The group did not provide details about how he died but mentioned in a statement that Srour was killed “on the road to Jerusalem,” a term used to describe those fighting in support of Gaza.

Earlier the same day, the Israeli military claimed responsibility for an airstrike in the southern suburbs of Beirut that resulted in Srour’s death. They identified him as the leader of Hezbollah’s Aerial Command. According to the office of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the operation to target Srour was authorized while Netanyahu was en route to New York to attend the United Nations General Assembly.

Reported for personal insults.

As for the facts i suggest you wait for the smoke clears till and facts come out.

This is what we know so far :
These are the facts, Jewish terrorist. Israel is a rogue, terror state:
Rights expert finds ‘reasonable grounds’ genocide is being committed in Gaza

I already said that Hezbollah should attack the urban areas of Israel. This is the only way to protect Lebanese civilians

Hezbollah is doing everything it can already. Unfortunately for them, Hezbollah's capabilities have been gradually degraded over the last 1 year and then decapitated last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back