Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

10 massive buildings destroyed entirely ...

Hezbollah deterrence has failed ... open war or retreat...

Irans deterrence has also just failed. Hezbollah was always the deterrence to stop Israel from attacking Iran directly and destroying Irans nuclear infrastructure. Hezbollah looks like they will get wiped out form the air at this rate.

Israel will now destroy Israels nuclear infrastructure for sure from the air - as Iran has no airforce to defend Irans airspace.

Yes yes that’s

Baba Kamma 113a: Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile.
Netanyahu warned Lebanese civilians that Hezb would be attacked and that happened. Can't point to "lies" there.

There is something really 'sus' about the whole 'bodies evaporated' thing. I will wait a few days and see how things turn out.

It has been nearly two hours since the bombing, unlike most other explosions. There has not even been a single video of an ambulance. or an injured person being moved.

Next thing we know, Nasrallah will be confirmed killed and we won't find his body.

'sus'...very very 'sus'

If news is true, and Hezbollah announces it. Without promising any kind of response. Then the response will be huge. If they announce a large scale funeral procession lasting a week or so. Then I'm afraid there won't be any response of any kind and Israel will move ahead with ground invasion sooner or later.

It has been nearly two hours since the bombing, unlike most other explosions. There has not even been a single video of an ambulance. or an injured person being moved.

Next thing we know, Nasrallah will be confirmed killed and we won't find his body.

'sus'...very very 'sus'

My tin foiled conspiracy hat is on right now.

Irans deterrence has also just failed. Hezbollah was always the deterrence to stop Israel from attacking Iran directly and destroying Irans nuclear infrastructure. Hezbollah looks like they will get wiped out form the air at this rate.

Israel will now destroy Israels nuclear infrastructure for sure from the air - as Iran has no airforce to defend Irans airspace.
That's exactly what I meant earlier on.
One by one, all proxies are being taken care of. Then it'll be Iran's turn and entire west will join in. Russia is busy with Ukraine, and Chinese as usual will offer lip service (at best). It'd be in Iran's interests now to make a move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back