Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

No, Hizbollah could not fight ISIS everywhere and defeat it. You will find related information here. ISIS was largely present in Kurd-dominated areas where Hezbollah cannot move around freely.

Not everywhere, but everywhere where YPG kurds wasnt present. It was Syrian Arab Army and Hizbollah who won the war ultimately.

2006 was a much more limited conflict that Israel was not prepared for. Israel has been preparing for this since then.

Some good points. Nasrallah will be replaced by someone younger and more ruthless.
I imagine so. The difference being that the new guy will have a lot less material assets, allies, and willing members to work with.

Will Hezbollah be weakened enough to disappear entirely? They were supposed to give up their major arms along with all the other Lebanese militias long ago. IMO, Hezb will survive - at least in name - because Lebanese politics demands that no political entity gets wiped out entirely. If Israel has destroyed enough of it then Hezb may take its place as an equal - not dominating - faction in Lebanese politics. But then Hezbollah won't be Iran's instrument anymore, just its plaything.

Not everywhere, but everywhere where YPG kurds wasnt present. It was Syrian Arab Army and Hizbollah who won the war ultimately.
Mate, ISIL stronghold in Syria was in Raqqa and you can check who destroyed it. I am fully aware of all elements who were involved in clashes with ISIS but there was no way to defeat it without Air Power that only the US could provide. ISIS was a movement on a massive scale, surprisingly.

Continue the same way, playing the long term game… continue to put pressure on Israel. Iran can do it for decades and decades but time is against Israel for known reasons.

Come on, come on.......

Iranians are not the Taliban

Iran has put up with no sustained military attacks at all, their day one of full on armed resistance has not begun and Israel were never ever going to allow low intensity war to continue

Israel may have additional tricks for Iran

You would be nuts to discount it

Missiles won't do it

Mate, ISIL stronghold in Syria was in Raqqa and you can check who destroyed it. I am fully aware of all elements who were involved in ISIS but there was no way to defeat it without Air Power that only the US could provide.

True.
Yet at peak they controlled vast territories outside of Raqqa. YPG alone wouldnt be able to overwin ISIS.

Israeli terrorists and their terrorist horde of barbarian 'civilians' need to get fucked up, and badly. Don't take any de-escalation messages. It's time to butcher them and send them a message.

Israeli terrorists and their terrorist horde of barbarian 'civilians' need to get fucked up, and badly. Don't take any de-escalation messages. It's time to butcher them and send them a message.
You want to see another October 7th. Aren't you nice?

Netanyahu is now the undisputed leader of the Western world. US/UK/Europe all come under him.

Netanyahu is been demanding war on Iran for 20+ years. Now that he’s the ruler he can do anything he wants. He’s coming after Iran in a few days. If I was an Ayatollah I would watch out.

The Jewish barbarian terrorist threat in the region has to be eliminated. The Jews declared war on Islam and everyone in the region. And killed tens of thousands of babies and children. That won't go unanswered.

Netanyahu is now the undisputed leader of the Western world. US/UK/Europe all come under him.

Netanyahu is been demanding war on Iran for 20+ years. Now that he’s the ruler he can do anything he wants. He’s coming after Iran in a few days. If I was an Ayatollah I would watch out.
As long Khamenei and the top IR officials are safe and unharmed it shows that Netanyahu is still playing politics.

Netanyahu can easily end all of this but he is stretching it for political reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back